Official: Silent Hill thread

Mag

There's also always a secret ending involving aliens abducting the main character.  I wonder what purpose they serve?  Beings of Samael perhaps?

Here's the Wikipedia definiation of Silent Hill; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Hill

It's a joke ending.

Don't give me your excuses...

It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending.

Idiot.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually the plot of sh1 was very confusing and twisted.

tehre was some stuff that hadta do with drugs and hallucinagenics , and a cult, and a fallen angel's sign.... it's messed up.

point in hand when pressed on it , i can't remember which designer said there wasn't really much of a plot, sh1 was made as a nightmare simulator, so it only needed a small concept (chasing his daughter) to work, much like most nightmares, the rest wasn't really made to make sense, except in a "i'm dreaming of a nightmare so wierd things make sense " kinda way

edit:

Oh, and the shin megami tensei series flockING RULES

it's WAY better than ANY rpg series i've ever played (except chrono trigger and a few other exceptions)

more mature than any (except shadowrun)

it's a series that deserves WAY MORE.

Thankfully, the SMT series is finally hitting shores here. I've heard it took a while because it seemed so anti-christian.

actually some of it came out.

and some of the super nintendo ones were translated (as well as a nes one)

some of the gems (like the saturn one) are probably never to be translated.

however Persona 1 was released for the psx

and persona 2 eternal punishment was released for the psx

stupid thing is, is that eternal punishment was part 2 of 2

i.e ( persona 2 : innocent sin , was the first part, and eternal punishment was the second)

and yet they never released innocent sin, even with zillions of petitions and God damn good sales of Eternal punishment.

There's also always a secret ending involving aliens abducting the main character.  I wonder what purpose they serve?  Beings of Samael perhaps?

Here's the Wikipedia definiation of Silent Hill; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Hill

It's a joke ending.

It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending. It's a joke ending.

Idiot.

everyone knows it was a fuucken joke ending, the stupid star wars-like ending credits tell it all :)

i.e ( persona 2 : innocent sin , was the first part, and eternal punishment was the second)

and yet they never released innocent sin, even with zillions of petitions and God damn good sales of Eternal punishment.

I need to get a hold of Innocent Sin, since I have Eternal Punishment. Persona 2 has a great soundtrack.

I need to get a hold of Innocent Sin, since I have Eternal Punishment. Persona 2 has a great soundtrack.

i hope you're fluent in japanese then.

It's a joke ending.

Idiot.

everyone knows it was a fuucken joke ending, the stupid star wars-like ending credits tell it all :)

No it isn't. Stop lying. Put it on something.

No it isn't. Stop lying. Put it on something.

For the love of rocks get some fscking brains. It's a joke ending. Everyone agrees it's a joke ending. It's not even a real ending. So shut up.

• 4 weeks later...

It's practically the Xbox version.

SH4 is so-so. The change from 3 to 4 arn't as adjustable to me. Although his pistol beats all the previous main character's main. Helen(is that her name? It's been a while since I've played it) is such an annoying character. She runs up and beats the crap out of things randomly when your suppose to be guiding her!