PETA honors video game

solidius23

No, you're not hallucinating. America's highest-profile animal-rights organization has handed one of its Proggies, awards for "people, companies, and organizations that exemplify animal-friendly progress in 21st century culture and commerce," to a video game. The winner was Steer Madness from independent developer Veggie Games. Described as Grand Theft Auto meets Chicken Run, the open-ended third-person-action PC game follows a boisterous bovine abattoir-escapee as he runs around a free-roaming metropolis, rescuing lab animals, befriending baby seals, and (this is not a joke) carjacking tofu trucks. However, unlike most other "message" games, Steer Madness actually has some polish--enough to be an entrant in the 2005 Independent Games Festival, anyway.

credits go to game spot

my first thoughts some one should hack the engine and make the bull go crazy canabil on the other animals. now im against animal cruelty but they were put here as food for humans and when i see a cow all i think of is milk steaks and burgers.