Resident Evil 4 Unleashed

supa_al

Because I don't care about the free stuff.  I reserved it at Gamestop because I work there and get a discount.

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about when I mentioned the whole "villagers aren't zombies and there's an ancient plague" part.

Oh, that. Right.

Well, I've played it now and as it turns out, the game actually...

KICKS flockING ASS!!!!

Don't expect a review, because I always tell you to and never write them. But keep in mind that I might get around to doing one after I beat it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the bad acting was part of the original's charm to me. nothing better then the "you, the master of unlocking" line in all of gaming.

Never been a fan of resident evil, mainly due to the whole sci fi zombie thing. But now I am going to be open minded and give it shot, also because the game looks waaaay to awesome to pass up. Someone explain whats goign on in this game to me please, story wise. Tell me whats wrong with those people in it please.

Years after both the Raccoon City incident and the events in Code Veronica, we see Leon(the other guy from REII) is in the lead this time and he has been hired to find, assist and extract the President's daughter from a trip to Italy. Whom she had gone missing. Upon arrival at the village where she was last scene, Leon asks a local who insted of talking, promptly attacks him with a thomahawk. He manages to evade the attacker by knocking him out. (I still haven't gotten the goddamn game yet, i'm friking 30 dollars off!). When exmaining the remains of his attacker, he is clearly not a zombie. He is human, or something else.

This isn't your typical Resident Evil walk in the park with zombies.

Rose: I love you radiden...

Raiden secret thought: Get real.

Ahaha, that was a cool reply. :(

btw, you did fiddle around with the projector in the tanker holds, didn't you? And waited for that 'special video' in Arsenal Gear - Ascending Colon....

Tell me you did.

Is it were snake shaves?

If not tell em what i must do im starting a new game up on MGS 2 soon.

I get the feeling the enemies are more like the rage infected in 28 days later

Ahaha, that was a cool reply. :(

btw, you did fiddle around with the projector in the tanker holds, didn't you? And waited for that 'special video' in Arsenal Gear - Ascending Colon....

Tell me you did.

Is it were snake shaves?

Or is it the one where you see random cute girls in place of the map?

Ahaha, that was a cool reply. :)

Tell me you did.

Is it were snake shaves?

Or is it the one where you see random cute girls in place of the map?

Yes, you sir, hit the bullseye... but it's not random and that's the one in Arsenal Gear. Fiddle with the projector in the tanker holds a few times and you'll see more cool stuff (also, notice the Marines' reaction). You'll get caught though.

This is an old widely known thing, but at the beginning where you can enter your name and stuff like that, Put in Hideo Kojima and others from the development team.

Edited by Agozer