concert pics

Inky

here are a few pics I took at the brian setzer concert I went to on the 17th.

over all it was a good show with the first part consentrating on christmas tunes and a few brian setzer orchistra songs (blue christmas, jingle bell rock, dirty boogie, jump jive and wail, ect) middle part of the show was the real deal with the horn section leaving the stage and a standup drum kit moved out on stage for a lot of old stray cats and other rockabily standards played straight up. (stray cat strut, rock this town, rumble in brighton ect) then the show ended with the horn section returning for a cool rendition of the ventures pipeline, the nutcracker suite and a few more big band numbers. over all I had a great time. met and talked to alot of kool people.

and the drinks weren't too pricey. after the show we sent to a club and I seen an old friend who I used to work with, working security at the club. so I didn't have to pay a cover :D

briansetzer1800x600.jpg

briansetzer2800x600.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a horrible taste in women. :wink:

I guess you don't like tall redheads with hourglass shape and fishnet stockings.......... :angry:

she was pretty hot and the other blonde back up singer was good looking too but all the pics I have with her in them are fuzzy or too dark.

there were some awesomely hot betty page wanna-bes in the crowd too.

betty page  was a hottie but i wonder how many guys here know who that is lol

prolly just me and you heheheh. my evox skin is betty page.

i know i know, and i new she was hot hehehehe :wink:

yeah it seems that place was cool really cool, a nice place to go, i owuld like to go to a jazz bar too sometime, one full of black people, i just hope i don't get my @ss owned hehehe