Show off your modded xbox! /controllers

Madi

well mines now has a clear case on it with a clear jewel but here was my xbox a few months back

Version:1.0

Mod: softmod audio/font hack switcher ( too poor to afford a proper chip and plus im cheap! :) )

hd:30gb

dvd drive: thompson :P sucky!!

29853419013_468_1.jpg

29853418117_468_1.jpg

29853417349_468_1.jpg

29853416581_468_1.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna pic of you holding the clear case xbox in one hand and waving with the other. Please.

:lol:  :o  ;)  :(  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Is it so hard to believe someone has a crystal xbox?

lol. It was a (poor) joke. Hell, I'd believe him if he told me he had a crystal ball.

ah. just after hovering on some forums, its kind of hard to tell sometimes. my apologies.

I havent modded my current xbox yet, aside from placing a new led in the front. My old xbox which i sold had dvd, hard drive and lan led lights. Im not bold enough to go dremeling around my crystal xbox and start adding stuff like that in.

Edited by kaioshade

hd:30gb

dvd drive: thompson ^_^ sucky!!

dude I got a thompson and I don't know what people are complaining about. sure it only reads cd-rw but it reads every dvd-r I've thrown at it. my sisters phillips drive won't read 80 percent of my discs. I still haven't figured out what dvd-r brand to get for her xbox. I hear the philips only reads dvd+r if so that sucks