What did you play most recently?

Gryph

I'm more interested in Yomiko Readman in the background.

But yeah, it's nice that you write what F.E.A.R. really made you feel, but don't go ruining my fun now.

It's because I <3 Yumiko.

I really do wish they'd put it in novella version of FEAR. It feels more like a novel then a game.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Genji - Dawn of The Samurai for the PS2 on Sunday. It's pretty fun for a hack and slash, but it seems too short! Haven't finished it yet though.

@#$#$%% still trying to get Dizzy's 2nd ending. $#$%%^^Boss I-No is so cheap :P

I took me a while to beat her, so yewah, she's a biatch. I just resorted to excessive blocking and made use of Dizzy's multi-hit regular attacks.

I took me a while to beat her, so yewah, she's a biatch. I just resorted to excessive blocking and made use of Dizzy's multi-hit regular attacks.

The problem here is if you lose, you get ending #1. Then, you have to retry Dizzy's story mode :P Waste my flocking time.

This will hold me on until GTA arrives :P

The problem here is if you lose, you get ending #1. Then, you have to retry Dizzy's story mode :P Waste my flocking time.

True. :P Aggravating, yes but the effort pays off after a few retries.

been playing Farcry instincts for xbox.

I never played the PC version so I dunno how it compares but it's ok. not without its annoyances though, like you can't skip the intro, everytime you start the game you have to sit through a 3 or 4 minute intro. stupid stupid stupid