What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Trying to finish Dead Space yesterday as I am going to sell it off today. But running out of time so i couldn't finish the last 2 chapters ....... :)

Oh well, I finished it on X360 before anyway....

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to finish Dead Space yesterday as I am going to sell it off today. But running out of time so i couldn't finish the last 2 chapters ....... :)

Are there any notable extras after the game is completed?

Are there any notable extras after the game is completed?

Other than the fact that you can carry over your inventory and weapons on the new game+? Nope.

LSD is pretty hard core playing a game once is normally enough for me unless its something epic and fun - but he buys games on another system and plays them again!!

Lol, i just love this game, but now I need to get rid some of the games I have to finance for Bayonetta. So, this game and RE5 got to go :)

I saw bayonetta in the store for 39.99 If I can part exchange dead space on the PC and get a few quid on resistance fall of man ill consider the game available for 30 the most ill spend on a game...

RE5 was crap in my opinion it started off good but slowly bored me to death - I dunno maybe spoiled with RE4.

Mass Effect 2. I've already beaten the game with the character I continued from ME1. Fucking amazing game! I must hand it to Bioware. They really crafted a magnificent game that not only entertained me with its fantastic gameplay but it actually made me feel for the characters and the consequences of my actions and the regret that goes along with it. I played a far more renegade Shepherd than how I did in the first game so I'm really eager to finish the trilogy with the same character.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I don't remember the last time I posted here so I'll just go from winter break till now

360:

Call of Duty MW2: Ahahahah unbalanced gameplay. I call it mvsc2 of fpses. Could be a lot of rage quitting or not

Halo 3: Alright, played coop with my brother. Nothing special it seems.

Halo ODST: Played coop. Seemed like a downgrade from Halo 3. Much more open ended and can explore the map.

Marvel vs capcom 2 online - Man people play to win. Not used to it. Still able to win occasionally

PC:

Brother in Arms 1 and Brothers in Arms earned in blood and Brothers in arms Hell's highway: All pretty much the same with a few differences between the first 2 and last one. Just another war shooter. The squad system is alright, but most of the time, its better just to suicide charge.

Call of Juarez: Ok game. Could have done better I felt with the western genre

Call of Juarez:Bound in blood: Prequel to CoJ 1. Really good western game. Showdowns are pretty awesome.

Dungeon Siege: Do these dungeons ever end asdofuhnwoeaifnsdf

PS3:

Legend of Dragoon: Oh man this was a long game cause I chose to grind in it. Still had a good experience

Resident Evil 5: My second RE game. Played through it coop. Had a blast even though I know it's vastly different from the other REs

Uncharted 1: Fun game, couldn't play through it again until a while

Uncharted 2: Awesome game, same as above though.

Untold Legends: Not a good game. Played through coop. Gets highly repetitious and the camera is truly a POS.

Wii:

House of the Dead Overkill: LOL. So messed up. And so easy too

Dante's Inferno. QTEs = fail. can't play this one within a 100 yds of my kids or they'll be scarred by titties with mouths for nipples. fuck off dante.

Bio Shock 2. I dunno what it is about this but I do not like it. I loved the first one.

AvP = meh.

still haven't gotten all the way through Mass Effect 2. there isn't anything I am really psyched about playing until Red Dead Redemption in april.