What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Persona 4 - currently enjoying the atmosphere in The Marukyu Striptease joint. :/

Lol, going back to PS2 after having PS3?!? :(

Why of course. The lack of high profile JRPGs (aside from Eternal Sonata) being the cause.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Persona 4 - currently enjoying the atmosphere in The Marukyu Striptease joint. :/

Lol, going back to PS2 after having PS3?!? :naughty:

Why of course. The lack of high profile JRPGs (aside from Eternal Sonata) being the cause.

Well, if you know Japanese, Final Fantasy XIII is out tomorrow :(

Also, JRPG is a declining genre now. I prefer Oblivion/Fallout 3 style RPG now.

Well, if you know Japanese, Final Fantasy XIII is out tomorrow :(

I'd rather not take that route. I like to know what happens without having to spend 10 minutes minimum translating each sentence. While do know some japanese it isn't nearly enough to tackle a full-fledged JRPG.

P.S. Fallout 3 is sweet, although the variety of choices presented to the player at any given time is perplexing.

It's somehow tragically funny how the GoW development team confessed that they never playtested the Pillars of Hades part of God of War... and to this day it's one of the bitchiest parts in the entire game, although the penultimate battle with the Kratos clones takes part of the cake too.

I'm glad there aren't too many of those kind of sections in GoW II, except one, and do I ever hate it. :/ Apart from that, GoW II still manages to be the better game overall.

It's somehow tragically funny how the GoW development team confessed that they never playtested the Pillars of Hades part of God of War... and to this day it's one of the bitchiest parts in the entire game, although the penultimate battle with the Kratos clones takes part of the cake too.

I'm glad there aren't too many of those kind of sections in GoW II, except one, and do I ever hate it. :/ Apart from that, GoW II still manages to be the better game overall.

The battle with Kratos clone is a bitch. i tried at least 5 times on that place alone. Finally managed to get through by conserving the Army of Hades magic and use it sparingly together with the Rage of the Gods. :/

WAIT!!!!

God of war or Gears of war?????????

:(:naughty::unsure::shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem:

GOW will always be GOD OF WAR.

Yeah if you're a homosexual and a ps3 fan, oh wait that's the same thing.

XBOX360 FTW!!!

WAIT!!!!

:shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem:

XBOX360 FTW!!!

I'm not the one with the Fag sig :rolleyes:

WAIT!!!!

:shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem:

XBOX360 FTW!!!

I'm not the one with the Fag sig :rolleyes:

It's got a naked girl in a ball pit, how is that gay? :shootem: