What did you play most recently?

Gryph

the g3 is a little slow sometimes. I wish I had got the g4. but for surfing the net, sending emails and goofing around I find it perfectly fine. especially for what I payed for it. I don't see how an Eee, wind or cloudbook could outperform it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got through Resident Evil 4. After 20 hours and *cough* 'some' deaths :thumbsup1: (damn instant combos).

Solid and fun action shooter, but the climax to me was and is RE 2.

To me, the pinnacle of RE is still RE: Code Veronica for DC. Ever.

To me, the pinnacle of RE is still RE: Code Veronica for DC. Ever.

Yep, RE:CV smokes RE2, no doubt.

Been trying out Killer7 on PS2. Haven't had much time to play it but it is.. strange to say the least.

My sata card for flashing my 360 should be arriving today too so I've got myself a nice little stockpile of titles to experiment with :thumbsup1:

battlefield bad company

the humor is nice, the graphics and destructable environments are nice. the gameplay is average. I played a few multiplayer rounds today and meh, its not COD4 thats for sure bu it was alright.

Battalion Wars II for the Wii...nice looking shooter. Not that difficult till now, and it's a challenge to get an A-ranking for every mission.

Been trying out Killer7 on PS2. Haven't had much time to play it but it is.. strange to say the least.

I really don't get why some many "professional" game reviewers and gamers alike loathed killer7. Too weird for them, perhaps? In any case, I like them game. Does really weird things (or takes age old gameplay concepts and twists them) and presents them in an even weirder fashion - my kind of a game.

P.S. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus. Is it just me or are the controls in this a lot more tighter?