What did you play most recently?

Gryph

I haven't played Fallout 1 in years. I'm going to install it and play it again. I beat Fallout 2 some months ago.

I beat Fallout 1 for the first time about 2 minutes ago. I used a delicate combination of stealth, larceny, and a large hammer. I managed to keep Ian and Katja alive until the storming of the final dungeon (I won't say what it is in case there's someone else here who hasn't played it). Dogmeat died to a forcefield in you-know-where, and I never picked up Cassidy.

Now on to the second half of the Two-For-$5 pack, Fallout 2. Well, maybe I'll wait for a bit. I've still got a few other games I want to beat.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FFXI

Sure im paying 0.00 a month, at least for a month , this game combines the style of leveing from final fantasy tactics with normal FF gameplay, pretty awsome, exept when you get to level 10 the only way to level up more is with parties, wich take hours to find.

The Bard's Tale - NES version

It was actually kind of fun for a while... after I decided to make a bunch of guys, take their money, and kill them off to fund my real party's starting equipment so they wouldn't die in the first encounter.

The spell progression for casters was cool, and I was surprised to find a summoner among my ranks under the humble guise of "sorcerer." For the life of me, I can't figure out what good the Hunter and the Rogue are beyond being crappy fighters.

All in all, I think this game is a little too oldschool, even for me. What should have been an interesting dungeon crawl turned into an obnoxious search for the right secret door in a rather short time. Maybe I'll go back and beat it when my tolerance builds up again, or maybe I'll try the PC version.

Edited by Daeval

The Bard's Tale didn't look too hot on the NES when it was released, and it doesn't look any better now.

Your right though, that game is too old school even for me. Then again, I've never gotten into those dungeon crawler games.