What to get for Christmas?

Shibathedog

Well, i cant decide on what to excessively hint at what i want for chrismas in front of people this year.

So far i think i want a Nintendo DS, i think PSP will be alot better, but what the hell? the DS is better than every other handheld right now (with the exception of the Neo Geo Pocket Color which will never die) And i think Mario 64DS as a game for it. Does anyone have a list of games that will be coming out in time for christmas? because thats really the only one that has caught my interest besides Feel the Magic XY/XX.

And i was thinking about just asking for a bunch of games. I have Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube, and a PC, so anythings ok. I like pretty much all genres of games. As for the obvious ones, already got Halo 2, Half-Life 2, Unreal 2004, Doom 3, Painkiller, and Farcry.

The only thing im concerned about for my gamecube, is when is Resident Evil 4 and the new Zelda coming out? i n33d th0s3 g4m3s 0r i w1ll di3!!!!

For PS2, The Getaway 2, GTA:San Andreas, Metal Gear Solid 3, Devil May Cry 3, and Gungrave 2. Am i forgetting any? any of those blow?

And for Xbox, i was thinking of BloodRayne 2, Area 51, Dead Or alive Ultimate, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2, Call of Duty: Finest Hour, TRON 2.0: Killer App, The Punisher (it might be crap, but whenever THQ and Volition team up genious games come out, remember Red Faction), Rainbow Six 4, TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict, That 3D KOF game (or was that for PS2?), and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

I dont know how many of those will be out in time for christmas, i dont know if im missing any, and im pretty sure those are all good games, not sure though. I need to stop playing my Sonic Mega Collection Plus for Xbox and read about this stuff :) (Awesome game by the way, if you dont like it for the games you will for all the historical info and stuff if your a sega fan, but for some reason i think the Gamecube one had more stuff in it historical wise, but less games)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Minimum requirements:

Windows® 98/2000/XP/ME

DirectX 9.0b (included on disc),

1.4 GHz Intel Pentium® III or AMD Athlon XP processor

256 MB RAM

2 GB free hard drive space

4x CD-ROM drive

DirectX 9.0b compatible AGP video card with Hardware Transform and Lighting and 32MB of Video RAM

DirectX 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card

Keyboard

Mouse

Recommended specs:

2.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent

512 MB System RAM (required for 8-player multiplayer games)

nVidia GeForce 3, ATI Radeon 8500 or equivalent with 64 MB of Video RAM

-----

It's a pretty rigorous game.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I have to say Burnout 3 is a waste of money, a very over-hyped game.

After I got my Xbox, it was the 3rd game I played......it's crap.

Now I may be a little biased due to the fact I don't like arcade racers much, but it's not that, it's the fact the gameplay suffers large and the only thing "cool" about it is the crashes. I got bored of it in under 15 minutes.