SF controller

Inky

i heard the controllers are pretty good but just to warn you they don't work with the xbox controller adapter as of yet for unknown reasons so it might be best to wait for xbox's if and when it comes out (i'm guessing the reason why its coming out in january is due to the usa release of sf aniversary for xbox).

tell you the truth, i'm more intrested in this: http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/246238.asp

and this one works for both ps2/xbox and comes out the 6th :lol:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard the controllers are pretty good but just to warn you they don't work with the xbox controller adapter as of yet for unknown reasons so it might be best to wait for xbox's if and when it comes out (i'm guessing the reason why its coming out in january is due to the usa release of sf aniversary for xbox).

tell you the truth, i'm more intrested in this: http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/246238.asp

and this one works for both ps2/xbox and comes out the 6th :nuke:

that stick looks pretty sick but I have 2 good sticks for the xbox now. I am looking for pads that are more portable since I move my box around alot (from my house to my moms and to my truck.) thanks for the heads up about not working with the ps2 to xbox adapters though, no use getting them till the xbox ones come out then, and I already have home made xbox to pc adapters.

Ghost those old ascii pads came out for DC and PSX. I have seen them a few times on ebay with bids in the 60 to 70 dollar range.

Edited by garageink

The pads do work with a PS2 to Xbox converter. I use mine on Capcom Vs. SNK 2 on Live all the time. It's an excellent controller although it seems a bit too thick to me. But the D pad is dead on and you can't beat the 6-button face layout.

Edited by jbenner

is there any signs of damage to that hologram in the middle? is it vulnerable to anythin?

and though there are 4 i belive that are out...the site looks like its gonna release a big number of other characters as well....

a total of ten.

SF controller

i see, guile, sagat, cammy, bison, i think i see another ryu (evil?)...

Mine isn't damaged at all. I have the Ken controller and my brother has the Chun Li and Akuma Controllers. But his Akuma controller had "bubble" defects about a week after he had his in use. But my Ken controller has held up fine (I've got around 3000 matches online and probably used the SF controller for about 100 of them.) I've heard that the Akuma controller is really rare, possibly due to manufacturing defects.

my friend got himself an Akuma one and nuthin's wrong with it and i tried it but i didn't like it cuz it's too thick so i'm gonna stick with my sony controller which is the best

The pads do work with a PS2 to Xbox converter.  I use mine on Capcom Vs. SNK 2 on Live all the time.  It's an excellent controller although it seems a bit to thick to me.  But the D pad is dead on and you can't beat the 6-button face layout.

It might be worth mentioning what brand of PS2/Xbox converter you have? I know I'm interested in these, and knowing I coudl make them work on an XBox would be a selling point.

The remaining ones look to be Vega and yeah, probably Evil Ryu (Guile, Sagat, Cammy, and Bison already mentioned). I'll probably wait for Guile and Bison if I decide to get them, though there's somethign appealing about having Ken and Ryu. Damn the ghost of the collector in me.

Also, does anyone know if they work with PS2 to PC converters? And how big/thick are they, roughly?

Eww, and the control pads are a solid piece.. Anyone know if they roll a half-circle as well as a fighter pad should? Half circles on an X-Box pad, for example, suck.

Edited by Daeval