The Fall of the American Empire

random guy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really bad. Much as I hate to say it, America's economy is too important to all the world. If America collapses, all will collapse (except maybe, China or Japan.)

I can't really imagine how are they going to get out of this rut :D

we fought your wars with all of hearts

you sent us back in body parts

you took our wills with the truth you stole

we offer prayers for your long lost soul.......

lol it reminded me of A.D.D by system of a down lol

this seems highly possible , i cant wait for the riots and looting

I am not really worried; for one if this was a real threat don't you think it would be all over the media and news, talk radio stations, etc... Think about it, anyone can come up with there conspiracy theories and call it a fact. Come on now. Don't you think it would be all over the world news and everyone would be in a panicky up roar, sorry this is not a fact random, more like speculation and theories.

YAY DIE AMERICA!!! YOU WILL ALL EAT SH!T !!!

j/k

Anyway the fact of the matter is that you voted Bush therefore you get rid of him!!! Osama predicted this will happen, and thx to texan idiots like Bush-head a country goes down!! But hey it takes an idiotic to pick an idiot...

All I can say is get all of the things you can of the net and I welcome you all in Romania, cuz we will be the least affected by this crash of yours!!! Can't get a better offer than this especailly when we have such hot chicks

Edited by axl