The Fall of the American Empire

random guy

I am not really worried; for one if this was a real threat don't you think it would be all over the media and news, talk radio stations, etc... Think about it, anyone can come up with there conspiracy theories and call it a fact. Come on now. Don't you think it would be all over the world news and everyone would be in a panicky up roar, sorry this is not a fact random, more like speculation and theories.

This was the chairman of the largest bank in America telling his investors objectively what they needed to know for the next few fiscal years, not just some random person with a crackpot theory. Plus he was saying it in private, so it's not like he was trying to make a big deal for the press - he never expected the minutes from the meeting to GET to the press.

And of course the reason other newspapers/networks/news sources aren't running with this story is that it would incur the wrath of the republican party. Bush has spent four years retraining the journalists in your country to instead become propaganda conveyors. I mean, what, you expect a story like this to appear on FOX news? HA!

Basically, who do you trust to tell you how it is on economic matters, the chairman of the largest bank in America, or embedded journalists who rely on the president's office for most of their news reporting, and therefore don't want to risk incurring the wrath of the republican party?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh i think this is pretty stupid... every empire falls sooner or later. hell we have lasted the longest havent we? If america ever does fall oh well life goes in.. maybe a few more wars yadda yadda.... all counrtys probably wont let us leave and we will end up dealing with it and become just another country just like brittian.... then we will go on about how cool our empire was... like brittian <_<.

then when ever china takes over everyone will think there assholes and wish america was in control again.

meh i think this is pretty stupid... every empire falls sooner or later. hell we have lasted the longest havent we? If america ever does fall oh well life goes in.. maybe a few more wars yadda yadda.... all counrtys probably wont let us leave and we will end up dealing with it and become just another country just like brittian.... then we will go on about how cool our empire was... like brittian <_<.

then when ever china takes over everyone will think there assholes and wish america was in control again.

I definitely wouldn't say you lasted the longest, if we're going to count the British Empire, the Roman Empire, hell the Ottoman Empire compared to the American Empire is like a movie compared to a commercial.

i'm chinese, so watch ur mouth biatch, but i live in USA and i do think China's way of governing is "not as smart" as other countries. and if i'm not in USA right now. i owould be killed for saying this

lol i was in no way instulting chinese people ( my gf is asian by the way)... im talking about how who ever is the big country is always the asshole. Chinas ecnomy is rising as ours is falling so its only my guess that china would take over since well... there so many of them :lol:.

lol i was in no way instulting chinese people ( my gf is asian by the way)... im talking about how who ever is the big country is always the asshole. Chinas ecnomy is rising as ours is falling so its only my guess that china would take over since well... there so many of them :lol:.

They will

Well, if that's true, then my business should boom out of control...

What is your business?

He's a Repo Man.

http://www.impawards.com/1984/posters/repo_man.jpg

That site doesn't like hotlinking.

Ok, I fixed it.