Whats the biggest computer problem you ever had?

Lucandrake

Whats the bigest problem you ever had in your computer?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any1 else having problems with their logitech optical mouse jumping all over the screen sometimes... very annoying :) (if u smell wut im talking about)

I have the same mouse, and yes, I'm having the same problem from time to time. The optical lens isn't that good, so it doesn't always read the surface right.

one of my pcs restarts with out warning from tyme to tyme. pretty annoying. I even turned off the xp thing that restarts the comp after serious errors so that's not it. some days it does it every few minutes some days it doesn't do it at all. it's wierd

when i first got my comoputer parts , and set it up it shuted itself down after 2 hours, and it never came back. so i had return some of the parts and get new 1s and i'm using my new computer right now yay!!

I had a multitude of problems trying to get this one to work. But now it works and it owns all other computers! Even hardware intesive games like Black & White run beautifully on it. Thanks for all the help I got from you guys along the way.