Guilty X Party

Mag

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, well i dont hate the game. but i never really got into it like i did with capcom games or KOFs. i love the graphics and the OST. but i guess the whole aura of the game is a bit too dark for me. maybe it is the weird characters but darkstalkers were weird too. i guess darkstalkers is more of a cartoonish-disney like characters whereas GGX were like straight out rockers from hell or sumthin haha.

now if sammy were to aquire i ono, street fighter, and made street fighter under GGX graphics, then folks, we have a game.....a really good one.

o yeah, and isuka can burn with the other bad fighting games. ive sed it once and i guess ill say it again. turn button=sshit

GG keeps getting better but in my mind its still too unbalanced. Air combos are way too easy and many of the characters feel too similar, and get caught in classic fighting stereotypes. Also, there are few defensive options and air combos are too easy - if the game added a one-button parry or samurai shodown type "random counters" it would play better. However the soundtrack is good and it plays wicked fast, not bad by any means but no KOF 98.

Note: IMHO. Skythe, stop writing that flame post. Now. :angry:

Pfft, you're just not good at Isuka. I know I'll own at it since I owned at MKM:SZ which also had a turn button.

man whatever. u can say im not good, and i can admit that im not even good, (so there goes ur comment.)

but i can promise u that there are at least a handful of people in here that can agree with me that the turn button is probably the most retarded thing i ever seen in that game. its a 4 player party game. if there wasnt a turn button, it would most likely be hella fun for 4 players but to be in a chaotic battle with 3 other players and u gotta press the turn button 100 times every game, thats jus ridiculous...

and again, i admit it, im not the best at GGI though i do like playin GGX...

I've never played Isuka...... don't really want to either *shrugs*

the turn button sounds pretty lame. but then again I hate block buttons (MK series ect.) too.