Guilty X Party

Mag

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because it wasn't made by Sammy?

Sammy has never made the GG games. Arc System Works has always created/developed, various publishers have existed over the years (Sammy, Majesco, and Atlus).

Sammy did some work on GGXX and GG Isuka, although they were mainly a publisher.

• 5 weeks later...

Some of my friends say they either dislike Guilty Gears 2-D fighting style because they prefer the mainstream Soul Calibar II or Dead or Alive games because of the the 3-D set up and the sex appeal it offers its viewers. Guilty Gear X2: Reload is not only unique but also worth checking out. This is not a game where my friends can mash buttons to claim victory and is not for the non experienced or the uninterested gamer.

The fighting system is great because the controls are universal in the world of 2-D Fighting Games! To experienced Street Fighter gamers, Ryu's Fire Balls or Ken's Spinning Jump Kick...are the same directional outputs in Guilty Gear. {Potemkin's Mega Fists I & II}

The in depth detail placed on the storyboard adds to the gaming experience because this isn't your old street fighter on the Super Nintendo because there was alonly two systems of play.{Arcade and V.S} You can explore the story of Guilty Gear...even if you haven't played the game.

I know, I know....with all this wonderful technology in our hands...why didn't we spend thousands of dollors to convert this to 3-D? First of all...you really have to understand thats the beauty is in it simplicity....this is just my personal opinion.

So, I think this will grow on ya....jus give it some time.

::Poll::

Who is ur trump card?

Kyle - Bridget Ex (Go Roger, Go!) :P

Edited by NYCaliBoy05