• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Gryph :banghead:

And I now hate the pesky black crabheads!!!! :afro::):banghead:

And that retarded zombie who carrying them :banghead:

But the G gun is awesome :D

I love to capture the saw and sent it through rows of monsters :D

Edited by L.S.D

I actually bought this game!, which is a first for me, any way I have given it to my brother for about a month because my gfx card cant handle it on the settings that i want to play it on so he is going to give me his card when he is done and buy another one.

my question is, is if you download it illegally and run it as an image will the games will the game load faster?

When I did play it on my comp i could actually work out between load times, it was fuken ridiculous

Edited by PLasticSlug

Hehe, this game doesn't work like all the others. You basically have to play it through Steam (or if you have a crack, you can bypass it, don't ask where to get it) since that's how it's setup. Making an ISO out of the CD won't work in this case. And yes, the load times are a bit longer than I would have hoped for (mine weren't too long) and it's something a lot of people are seeing.

On a somewhat related note:

It's borders orgastastic to mow down a horde of headcrab zombies with a gravity-propelled sawblade. Ahhh.

I just thought I'd share this with you all.

It's borders orgastastic to mow down a horde of headcrab zombies with a gravity-propelled sawblade. Ahhh.

I second that. And also the ultimate satisfaction of watching the zombies burning, while they shriek their heads off, literally <_< I never get tired of this game :D

But I really, really hate those pesky, black headcrabs :P

I second that. And also the ultimate satisfaction of watching the zombies burning, while they shriek their heads off, literally :D I never get tired of this game :)

But I really, really hate those pesky, black headcrabs :)

Yeah, those are nasty.

I went so LOL when I saw that priest with a few screws short... He just threw a few zombies through windows.

Well, it's somewhat official, the surprise Valve has for us is HL2: Deathmatch! This is "confirmed" by a news update on Steampowered.com. I won't link the concept picture since I don't want to leech. This is most probably true but it could be another form of multiplayer...

But here is more proof in the form of three pictures that I got from the 3DR forums (apparantly there is some code that unlocks this in HL2):

snapshot0001.jpg

snapshot0000.jpg

snapshot0003.jpg

I am definitely exicted about this since deathmatch > Counter-Strike:Source

Edited by GryphonKlaw