Official: Half Life 2 Thread

Mag

Man, all those time waiting has finally payed off, I remember the first time I checked that footage a year ago, at a retail store, a section of computer monitor (30ish monitor for sale), were display a 20 Minute repeated demo of HL2.

Now that we got it, lets get into the details.. :) Physics, the best ever in an FPS game, but I also like messing with the A.I, much smarter than the last, just plan your own strategy, and you'll be fine, this is real time A.I so they know what yer up to, so far died 2 times wasn't really upset but stunned on how much effort they put into this game..

err post opinions or comments or suprise or you know everything you play in HL2 :thumbsup1:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only played the game for about 15 minutes but that atmosphere is ASTOUNDING! They city looks awesome and it really makes you feel you are living in a police state. Those combine soldiers are so cool and have the coolest voice. "You! Pick up that can! Put it in the garbage!" This game doesn't have a Training Room like the first game but the way they implement it into the game is great.

Hey Does Any One Know The Specs Needed? If You Do can You Post Them Here? I've Only Played The Beginings Of The First One In Vietnam 2 Years Ago And I Thought it Was,... Ok. Should I Buy The First, Pass It, THEN Buy It When The Price Goes Down?

Hey Does Any One Know The Specs Needed? If You Do can You Post Them Here? I've Only Played The Beginings Of The First One In Vietnam 2 Years Ago And I Thought it Was,... Ok. Should I Buy The First, Pass It, THEN Buy It When The Price Goes Down?

Min:

• 1.2 GHz Processor

• 256MB RAM

• DirectX 7 graphics card

• Windows 2000/XP/ME/98

• Mouse

• Keyboard

• Internet Connection

Preferred:

• 2.4 GHz Processor

• 512MB RAM

• DirectX 9 graphics card

• Windows 2000/XP

• Mouse

• Keyboard

• Internet Connection

Well I recommend you buy it now because the game is just too damn cool. I just played for about 2 hours and I love it. It's a pity I have work to do.