Tekken 5 is out!

Tekken 5 just got released in Japan..main bosses= Devil Jin and Jinpachi!!!! if guys dont know who Jinpachi is...its Heihachi's dad :)

Expect Tekken5 in ur arcades sometime this week :banghead::banghead:

http://assajocuna.idomz.net/bbs/data/gallery/tk5boss.jpg

more pics & video!!

www.sdtekken.com

Edited by Xx1LLMAT1CxX

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't look at that picture if you don't like spoilers. But it's a fighting game so it shouldn't really matter.

Yeah, I don't consider those images spoilers anyway.

But whatever.

I wonder If Devil Jin has Jins old movelist, i wasnt that fond of Jins new moves because he lost Jun's moves too and i just love the 5 ring circus!!!

how do we know JinPachi is Heihachis dad? I thought Heihachi was dead now this could be some kinda evil fire demon re encarnation

I wonder If Devil Jin has Jins old movelist, i wasnt that fond of Jins new moves because he lost Jun's moves too and i just love the 5 ring circus!!!

how do we know JinPachi is Heihachis dad? I thought Heihachi was dead now this could be some kinda evil fire demon re encarnation

Devil Jin is confirmed to be the same as TTT (Tekken tag) Jin with the same movelist + more moves....

JinPachi hahahaha the name is yet dopey as ever. Did they just add this new character just like that ? I mean, can we expect some history here, seriously, JinPachi has never been mentioned in the Mishima history ever! til now.

btw.. I can't transform Jin to Devil Jin in TTT (ps2), any idea what I'm doing wrong ? I did team Jin with Heihachi, and pull off the command move, and nothing happen ????