star wars trailer

sf2_ryu

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one reason that i believe was the technology at the time could not handle what lucas wanted to do, such as the big battle scene in in the first? Where jar jar's people are fighting on the battlefield.. and all those huge special effects scenes... stuff like that.

That is just what i heard,

u kno, i am probably the only person in the world that has not seen any star wars movie...and theres like 5 right? how sad.... :o  i have no idea what people are talkin bout when its about star wars....

you are kidding right? :o

I, too, have not seen an entire Star Wars movie. Forgive me, all you Star Wars geeks, I have failed you... I guess I'll go make out with my GF... :P

Anon.

i think i've seen all of them but i don't really remeber what happen in Ep.5-6 cuz i was 6, i think but i saw the 4th earlier this year.

u kno, i am probably the only person in the world that has not seen any star wars movie...and theres like 5 right? how sad.... :o  i have no idea what people are talkin bout when its about star wars....

I, too, have not seen an entire Star Wars movie. Forgive me, all you Star Wars geeks, I have failed you... I guess I'll go make out with my GF... :P

Anon.

Is she wearing THAT Princess Leia outfit?

you are kidding right? <_>

Anon.

Hahahahaha... This thread is golden. :o

u kno, i am probably the only person in the world that has not seen any star wars movie...and theres like 5 right? how sad.... :P  i have no idea what people are talkin bout when its about star wars....

I, too, have not seen an entire Star Wars movie. Forgive me, all you Star Wars geeks, I have failed you... I guess I'll go make out with my GF... :lol:

Anon.

No. :)

Anon.

yeah tho i havent seen any star wars (deprived), this 3rd one looks koool bc of vader. its like, hes the joker of batman....and with him returning, its like a must watch...and i must say, a young vader does sound pretty crazy...imma go look for the freakin series haha