Fan made Chrono Trigger remake stopped!

Wizard

This is technically legal since it isn't being commercialized. But their isn't no EULA to this game per-se. If all things were like this, we wouldn't be seeing total conversions or remake mods for games.

aww man thats some bs, that looked more interessting then that lame ass drakengard. Maybe they planned on doing it themselves so they shut that one down. Still, I dont se why he cant just release it anyways, seeing ass I dont think he wanted to make aprofit from it.

aww man thats some bs, that looked more interessting then that lame ass drakengard. Maybe they planned on doing it themselves so they shut that one down. Still, I dont se why he cant just release it anyways, seeing ass I dont think he wanted to make  aprofit from it.

Well it is a Cease and Desist order. Which means you must stop all progress of the project at all costs. They could keep releasing pictures and vids, but that would be the only thing they can do. They can't release the source to the whole game, but possibly to the engine.

1) Squenix has something in stock for the game.

2) They just don't want people to do things in their place.

Does Squenix has any remake in stock anyways ? I think it was over after FF1, 2, RomaSaga1, FM1 and Shinyaku Seiken Densetsu ?

Iggy is god.