Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GD-ROM Alignment Guide

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,219 posts
Click to view battle stats
Well here it is!! the long awaited GD-ROM Re-Alignment Guide for your DC, almost garunteed to fix your DC from disc read errors :lol:

sorry it took so long, but if your DC has trouble booting games, or cant boot anything at all, this is for you!

http://shibathedog.s...GDROM_Align.htm

DanManXZ

DanManXZ

cuz Premium costs more.

• Premium Members
  • 293 posts

Well here it is!! the long awaited GD-ROM Re-Alignment Guide for your DC, almost garunteed to fix your DC from disc read errors :lol:

sorry it took so long, but if your DC has trouble booting games, or cant boot anything at all, this is for you!

http://shibathedog.s...GDROM_Align.htm

I think this guide is good. You made alot of effort too. It's so good, it should be Stickeyed

P.S. your living space is dirty :)

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,219 posts
hehe, you think THATS dirty, you should see the REST of my room....thats like 1/16th of it...

thanks for the comments :lol: i appreciate it

El_Pollo_Loco

El_Pollo_Loco

Beginner

• Members
  • 18 posts
Thank you, my good man! Since tonight has found me drunk as a bug, my wife and I shall follow your guide on the morrow. If all is well, we shall report it to you post haste tomorrow eve.

(And yes, alcohol makes me act Victorian)

:lol:

Sane

Sane

Romster Admin

• Premium Members
  • 206 posts
Nice guide, I'll try it out this weekend, I have some dead DC's lying around here :lol:. I'll take some pictures for you while I do it so you can use those instead of the blurry ones, if you want of course.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,219 posts
hehe, well i COULD just retake the pictures, but i think they get the point across well enough, the most important one (where it shows the wire and screw) is sharp, the rest are really just optional, but if everyone wants me to retake the pictures, or just use yours, then i will, i just dont really mind taking my DC apart because im so good at it hehe

Random question: Can anyone else here draw a Dreamcast Schematic from heart?

Cominus

Cominus

Too Kool For School

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,659 posts
  • Interests:Anime, and real life.
i found a site with some http://mc.pp.se/dc/hw.html

Inky

Inky

I ain't old, just out of date.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,123 posts
  • Interests:rockabilly, psychobilly, punk rock, tattoos. I'm married so I don't like girls anymore! :)
great guide Shibathedog! I had to do this last year and it was a sweat inducing endevor! I thought I would never get it to work! I coulda used your guide back then the one i used was confusing as hell

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,219 posts
hehe, well im glad to hear its a good guide, thanks for all your comments/submissions

Is this going to be stickied?

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,402 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.

hehe, well im glad to hear its a good guide, thanks for all your comments/submissions

Is this going to be stickied?

Now it is! B)
Once again, great job Shiba!

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,219 posts
thank you very much!!!

hehe i think i write good guides or something because there are alot of stickied ones here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users