Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

my brother found a sega genesis in his apartment..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Sane

Sane

Romster Admin

• Premium Members
  • 206 posts
Click to view battle stats

If you can find it, you have to get Rock & Roll racing

<That's a point............seing as it is possible to rip data from a cartridge to your computer, would it technically be possible to do it the other way round? Of course, you'd need blank cartridges, they'd be hard to find!>

Check out this site. They sell Genesis flashcarts, I've been wanting to get one for a while but never got round to it, also I don't know if they are reliable (the site and the carts :) ).

Just noticed they sell Snes copyboxes too, for cheap. I really love my copyboxes, emulation is cool, but nothing beats the real thing.

random guy

random guy

What the hell are YOU staring at?

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
  • Interests:Emulation *duh*
    BASS guitar.
Click to view battle stats
Okay, THAT is funky. I just heard how you can do this with the GBA too! If I were rich I would so buy a master system/genesis/32x/sega cd/NES/SNES/N64/Saturn/atari (hell I'd get all of em if I were rich enough) plus a whole lotta flash cards. (I take it that they're reformatable?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users