Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

SvC Chaos News

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
952 replies to this topic

Kao

Kao

• Members
  • 60 posts
Click to view battle stats
Um...none of the links you added had a svc rom. There all broken links....

Anyhow, I got the emulator that runs the rom but I don't have the rom. Can someone plz post the exact link to svc? The KOFChile site didn't even have a SVC rom... :(

Texas

Texas

The Houston Rocket

• Premium Members
  • 216 posts
  • Interests:Football<br>Emulation<br>2D Fighting Games<br>Basketball<br>Girls<br>Boxing<br>Movies like Fight Club
Me too I have the same problem i'm trying the bittorrent download maybe that works but it is too slow i wan't a link from a site hosting it

Kao

Kao

• Members
  • 60 posts
Ye.

I mean this site is great and all but the links don't work. And those that do work don't even have the svc rom....

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Keep searching... I have the SVC rom but I can't give you the link since I lost track thanks to 72 pages.

Kao

Kao

• Members
  • 60 posts
Keep searchin? Yo dawg i've been searchin for the past 2 weeks. All over google, yahoo, search.com....everything. Heck I Even checked the japanese and french emu sites and I all I got were broken Links and error pages. Could you send me the rom by email? Send it at sonicextreme@hotmail.com if that's ok with you.

Shimy

Shimy

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hey i need some help...

I downloaded the SVC Plus rom and tried working it on NeorageX,
It detects it but doesnt load it sooooo....

I heard Nebulav223 works with it but when i set the directory, it does not detect the rom :(

how do i get this ROM TO WORK!?!?! UGHSSS

Agozer

Agozer

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts

Keep searchin? Yo dawg i've been searchin for the past 2 weeks. All over google, yahoo, search.com....everything. Heck I  Even checked the japanese and french  emu sites and I all I got were broken Links and error pages. Could you send me the rom by email? Send it at sonicextreme@hotmail.com if that's ok with you.

I meant search through this thread with a fine-tooth comb...
I only have a 10MB e-mail, so e-mailing the rom is a no-go...

---

Try www.snkx.com

Kao

Kao

• Members
  • 60 posts
Wow...that really helps Agozer. :( Anyways, thx I guess. If you ever spot the rom, plz show me the propper link. I I've browsed post of the pages in this forum and still no good links. I can't believe this.

bcotton

bcotton

Novice

• Members
  • 25 posts
they have svcplus at emustar.com if u need it. and it works no prob on the neoragex emu on neogamez.net

Kao

Kao

• Members
  • 60 posts

Emustar has no roms whatsoever. I checked out the NeoGeo rom section of emustar and all it gave me were other old NeoGeo rom links. :( Hell...

Also, I do not wich to play the NeoRagex version of svcplus. I wish to play it on Kawaks.

Agozer

Agozer

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
If I've understood correctly.....SVC for Kawaks is the same as for NeoRAGEx.
All you have to do is maybe rename the rom files.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users