SvC Chaos News

Gouken

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had the rom for a few days now, and the file you supplied...the Kawaks 1.45 with loader works perfect.

However, I really want to play it online and everyone on kaillera servers uses 1.46. Ive followed all the instructions on www.neogamez.net and I have tried SO many variations of fixing the rom but 1.46 still refuses to detect the rom :D

Could someone construct a kawaks 1.46 version or something coz Im so desperate to play online and Ive spent most of my day zipping and unzipping the svc file with no luck....help! :(

Alright then, since I have the Plus version of the rom, why aren't the Last boss cheats working?

And James, everytime I try out those links for the new mame and rom fix, it keeps telling me I need a password or something - can you provide one?

Also, I to am interested in finding out more about Kalliera, could someone explain to me how it works exactly?

Thanks

I can't even unzip the file, I tried everything... Can someone please help on this? I click it and get invalid archive and downloaded it 5 times. Also, I even used winrar and still no luck. Can anyone help or just upload the Emu and Rom to me? Need help, I need to practice for Texas Showdown!!! :(

MaxBebop I know you got it to work help :D

Edited by DuckY

I can't even unzip the file, I tried everything...  Can someone please help on this?  I click it and get invalid archive and downloaded it 5 times.  Also, I even used winrar and still no luck.  Can anyone help or just upload the Emu and Rom to me?  Need help, I need to practice for Texas Showdown!!!  :(

MaxBebop I know you got it to work help :D

If your getting a INVALID ARCHIVE, then it's a incomplete down.

Try this Download Link instead and see if it goes through. Makesure the filesize is 40.1MB!! ^_^

ALLRIGHT!!!!!!!

James,  you kick ass :D

The new MAME works great with the game

It fixed the voices for Geese, Demitri,Rockman,MarsPeople and Violent Ken's taunt....

This game is so BADASS!!!!!! B)

Thanks a bunch..... :(

I also have seen that the original is on Kawaks......

will this be available for MAME or NeorageX????

Thanks Again!!!^_^

if you know where to download the original i will be able to compare and add a driver for mame i think this is not the original as some people are renameing the svcplus to svc since the plus was removed if the svc thats said to be original has 6 rows of players to select from then its still the bootleg

Edited by james

Alright then, since I have the Plus version of the rom, why aren't the Last boss cheats working?

And James, everytime I try out those links for the new mame and rom fix, it keeps telling me I need a password or something - can you provide one?

Also, I to am interested in finding out more about Kalliera, could someone explain to me how it works exactly?

Thanks

what link is asking for a password ?? if you have an yahoo ID then sign and join the group

the msn group needs no password as it is a public group but you will need a msn ID

Edited by james

If your looking for the thread "SVC Chaos & Neo Rage X, Where to get it?" In The Request a Rom Section, the topic has been merged in here. Please do not make anymore sVc Threads or I'll merge them in here. If your looking for something specific and don't want to go through all 25+ pages, then use the Search feature which will go through posts!!

Search!!

PS: The reason why we keep it to one thread is because we don't want people making useless threads that has already been explained here!