SvC Chaos News

Gouken

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it possible to get more characters in Snk Vs Capcom Chaos? because i went to the moves list site and it shows 4 more characters. Athena, Mr Karate Shin Akuma and Red Arremer. tell me if you know how or tell me if theres no way. thanks oh and this will be my last dumb post i swear :rolleyes:

Hey i uploaded SVC Chaos also to my site if you guys cant get it from the others its in a winrar file 40.1 mb just extract it and all and run the sitwulfloader instead of the kawaks icon and u know how to do the rest. here's the link http://www.insanegamers.org/download

Edited by igbeserk

Just need help because it doesnt show up in loading screen :rolleyes:

What I did

-download it

-put in roms

-open Kawaks loader (version 1.46)

-look at loading screen

-scan for new (click)

-then search for Svc

-it doesnt show the game in loading screen

-play another Neo-geo game that works

Edited by XxDragoonxX

Though I know I'm askin a DUMB question.

But can someone tell me why I can't get it to run in WinKawaks 1.46?

I've downloaded the game, unzipped it but it juz can't be detected?

Where did I go wrong?

Please help?

Thank U.

Due to the amounts of problems with that emulator, we have a special package for Kawaks v1.45 that actually works!

If your interested, download it @ http://svckawaks.cjb.net

Gamecop, I first got the game to work in kawaks, but found out I couldn't execute half circle movements there (although back, down, down-forward, forward did work) so I switched to nebula, where they work! But sometime nebula slows down really bad (gf3 ti200, amd 1600 xp, 512mb ram, 80gb wd special edition 8mb cache) Which I find odd, coz kawaks NEVER slowed down (I even turned off transparancies, and run in 2xmachine res in a window).

Now, since I got the game to work a few days ago, I also now want to have the most up to date rom versions, since I noticed a lot of missing sounds etc. I did download the sVcStuff.zip, but is that for nebula only? And has new stuff been released/added? I downloaded it 2-3 days ago.

Thanks in advance!

Gamecop, I first got the game to work in kawaks, but found out I couldn't execute half circle movements there (although back, down, down-forward, forward did work) so I switched to nebula, where they work! But sometime nebula slows down really bad (gf3 ti200, amd 1600 xp, 512mb ram, 80gb wd special edition 8mb cache) Which I find odd, coz kawaks NEVER slowed down (I even turned off transparancies, and run in 2xmachine res in a window).

Now, since I got the game to work a few days ago, I also now want to have the most up to date rom versions, since I noticed a lot of missing sounds etc. I did download the sVcStuff.zip, but is that for nebula only? And has new stuff been released/added? I downloaded it 2-3 days ago.

Thanks in advance!

Many new things have been added. You can find the newest fixes which will be hosted soon by me as well @ http://neogamez.net

They have the newest fixes for the roms, however I'd only recommend the ones that James has made a DAT file for in the previous pages in this thread. So go back through them and you'll find the appropriate information.

As for your nebula problem, try our newest version if you haven't already @ http://svcnebula.cjb.net and it is the one at the top.

I also get occasional slow down problems with nebula, your best bet is to set it to full screen with low res, it always seems to work good.

when I play it on nebula full screen, I have it set to

res: 640x480

no vsync, triple buffering is on, scanlines, and to acces video memory

oh, and choose "no stretch" which means don't put "keep aspect" or "full stretch"

w/all that, the games should run just fine

Everyone, here's the link to Kawaks v1.46 w/ Loader

Kawaks v1.46 w/ Loader Download

and another FAST! sVc rom link...

sVc Chaos Rom Download

For the noobs,... Put the folder where you desire

Get the rom (Just the whole zip) svcplus.zip (Don't Extract)

Place in the roms directory in the Kawaks Folder

Click 146loader.exe

Click File

Click Load Rom

Click Only Avalible

Click Rescan

Click SVCPLUS

Then ok

There you go... :D

ATTENTION: Need a move list... Someone post :D

Edited by DuckY