SvC Chaos News

Gouken

Hmm, can some1 post a working link to the Rom. The ones ive check are either down or messed up. The one that worked only lets me DL a 26mB file. It's no surprise that i was disappointed after reading like 17 pages of SvC talk.... Thxz in advance :rolleyes:

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I THINK i got it, it was from http://www.neofighters.com/modules.php?nam...%20ROM%20NEOGEO. i got all the parts but it has a stupid password. I remember that Phil Death got the same thing but got the Pass :/ maybe u could post again if u know it? if so plz do.

Ehh I wouldn't download from there, if it asks for pass then you probabally have to register, pay or do something more for them. Also the filesize is wrong (38.15MB).. it's supposed to be (40.1MB). So something is off right there. I'm looking for some mirror links so just hold tight. :rolleyes:

can anyone please tell me a new link to download svc chaos i tried emuneo but then it tells me to pay or do something then i tried neo games but when i download it theres nothing in the file i also tried file mirrors but none of them work i am probably the most desperate person on the internet to play it so can someone please give me another link or send it to me somehow. please. :rolleyes:

Well I got better links! Someone has finally uploaded the rom for me, get it before it's gone. There are 2 mirror links, one uses a java applet, and one is just regular which is mirror 1. Feel free to pass the link on...

- Includes 2 Download Mirror Links

http://svcplus.cjb.net/

PS: After you download the rom (you'll notice it's 40.0MB), first unzip it, since my friend rezipped it so he could upload it. Then you will see svcplus.zip which is 40.1MB!

Enjoy! :rolleyes: