What was the first game you ever played?

We need something to get into gaming :twisted:

My first game was King of the mountain for Atari. I liked it a lot because u run around like an idiot collecting stuff and the spider was always fun.

When I was about 6 years old, my dead got me an old 386, with "the amazing spiderman".

OMG, I remember playing that too. Although the controls stunk and it was so hard from getting place to place, it was dam good!

But, my first ever game was: Commander Keen, I remember playing that for hours and hours. Other games I remember playing:

1. Cosmo Cosmo Cosmic Adventures

2. Wolfenstein 3D

3. Commanche

4. Jet Fighter II

to tell you the truth i don´t even know how it was called if it had a name

it was a portable videogame similar to gameboy with no cartridges the screen was horizontally divided in two and afetr a stage on the liwer oart you played the upper one i think. I don´t remember well how it was or my age but i am positive i was younger than 6,

4 maybe?

I remember playing either Pong, or a Pong bootleg game at a relatives wedding when I was like 5 years old. The first Home game I played was a self-contained (no cartridriges) Magnovox (?) unit that had three games to choose from. Pong, a Race game, and shoot the block type game. Very hi-tech eh?

my first game was doctor. :D i used to play it with all the girls in my kindergarden class at the catholic school that i attended. awwwww...the memories. the kissing...the hugging...the touching...the feeling...the getting beaten by the nuns when they caught us. :lol: yep...those were the days. :lol:

OH WAIT!! :shock: you were talking about video games?? oh, i see. whoops...ive said to much. now isnt my face red. :( hehe. *ME! struggles to quickly think of an answer* ummm....i'll go with Asteroids. :D