Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hardest Old School Game?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Click to view battle stats
For me...Its The Vs. Mario Bros.

The one where you can be small. big, or fire flower.

Its so haard and I still can't beat the Bowser castle because they require you to go a certain path and I usually run out of time arrrrrrrgh.

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,451 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
For me it would have to be: Captain America and The Avengers (For SNES).. and dang that was a hard game. I never got past the second boss. :lol:

ryder

ryder

Old Ambassador

• Premium Members
  • 144 posts
I remember an old genesis game called Wings of Wor, I till this day never beat that game

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

ĐR€ĹMÇŧT ]v[ŘD

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
Super Ghouls & Ghosts. I doubt I will ever complete that game without cheating.

A couple of the contras were insanely hard too.

xiphoid

xiphoid

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 160 posts
airwolf - any system.

SWAMP_THING

SWAMP_THING

been at this fun fair too long

• Premium Members
  • 389 posts
  • Interests:sitting down and sometimes going outside
for me its sensible soccer on the amiga. i never even managed a draw!

baboulas

baboulas

• Members+
  • 91 posts
I gotta agree with Dreamcast, Super giulsn'gohsts always get stuck at the same spot

xiphoid

xiphoid

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 160 posts
Sorry, but it is a well accepted fact that Airwolf was the most badly designed game,in terms of balance, that has ever been published. So bad in fact, that many players struggled to make it out of the initial staging area.

JuMeSyn

JuMeSyn

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:Shining Force Series, Rpgs, Movies, Emu and Isos stuff
Ghouls and Ghosts was WAY HARD! >_<

stjames

stjames

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 116 posts
"Raid on Bungling Bay" for the C64 was probably the hardest game I ever tried to complete. The farthest I ever got was maybe 2/3 of the way through.

I also agree that Ghouls and Ghosts was a real tough game. I sucked at it, and evenyually just gave up :lol:

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.

For me...Its The Vs. Mario Bros.

The one where you can be small. big, or fire flower.

Its so haard and I still can't beat the Bowser castle because they require you to go a certain path and I usually run out of time arrrrrrrgh.

you are talking about the origional super mario bros., right? the last stage is a little hard, especially for an eight year old, which was how old i was when i first played it. it took me like a whole weekend to finally break the pattern inwhich you had to follow to get to bowser. ofcourse, when one manages to do that, the actual "beating" him is the easy part. :D

as for the hardest game in my eyes, i cant really recall. every game i have ever played has been either really easy or adverage in difficulty. i'll think about it some more, and see if any come to mind. :lol:

EDIT :

ok, i just thought of one. super mario cart for the snes. for some reason, i could never get the hang of stearing those damn little cars. :lol: i would always swurve off into the grass and slam into a wall. i didnt own the game, which is probably a good reason why i wasnt really any good at it, cause i only played it when id go over to my friends house. ofcourse me, "mr self-confidense", would always beleive that i had finally gotten the hang of it, bet money on a game, and then lose. 8) but now, since i have the rom, and play it all the time, ive gotten ALOT better. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users