Worst VG Moments

Diso

Cause today was sucky and We already had teh greatest (WHICH SOME OF U LIED ON !!)

Lets do worst, can't really lie on these

----------------------------------------------------

Losing to Madienmasher when I thought I beat him at SSF2. (Aka I thought he was dead and I let go of the buttons and then he started to jump around and then I died).

Losing to friends that played games when they had it shorter than I had (AKA LAST BLADE 2)

Falling On Cs about to knife someone and the guy moved and I hit the ground and died.

Saying "Bite me" to an admin on CS.

- Getting COMPLETELY owned by a 12 year old in Street Fighter Alpha.

- Getting COMPLETELY owned by some guy in MvC2. I didn't get a single hit on him.

- Getting Nakoruru Death-ed by Ian Le Creme aka K'dash

- Emptying an entire clip on some guy in CS and then being knifed to death by him which caused my team to lose the round(and he wasn't cheating, he had 1 life after our little bout)

- Going straight to the PvP crossroads in UO to be prompty killed and have my corpse looted after making 5K gold.

- Getting completely owned by a Korean in StarCraft. Multiple times.

- Repeatedly falling off easy to reach platforms in most Mario games.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Oh man, so many many bad moments to try to remember....

One of my favorites was done by someone else. There was a big lan CS thing going on in the university library. I got up to leave, and was chatting with a friend while watching the game over his shoulder on the way out. Anyway, this probably isn't uncommon, but it was the first and only time I've seen it: up in the frag list materializes a "headshot self". I don't know how he managed it, probably a grenade, but man that guy had to be embarassed.

I take pride in my Soul Calibur Siegfried skills... so it sucks when I zone out and just block for 4-5 rounds, getting completely owned. Sometimes I'm on a berserker killing streak, and sometimes I just lose it... losing 5 straight matches without even performing an attack is just inexplicable.

We all probably have horror stories of dying a step away from a save-point after a 6-hour levelling session, or being killed by splash damage or some kind of persistent damaging effect *after* killing a boss.

My worst? Probably my 50 to -14 loss in a Quake 3 deathmatch. It's not that I didn't kill the guy a bunch of times - I did. It's just that he was so much better with the railgun he kept pushing me off the edge repeatedly. That match lasted a *really* long time... and I was 20-30 behind for like an hour. THAT was depressing.

*losing to -VIOLENCE- in tekkens on many occasions

*losing in KOF in other parts of the world to people who dont speach english

*almost got a perfect on -VIOLENCE- in Tekken Tag but the power went out

Getting owned by all the monsters in the last level of Doom 2, trying to

shoot the flocking head-on-the-stake boss.

You mean that big-ass monolith? You can't really kill that "head-on-a- stick" unless you cheat and clip through the boss.

flocking 2x Mancubus + Hell Knight combo owned my sorry ass in Doom 3. Seriously, taking almost all your weapons at the start of the Hell level and pitting you against those guys is just plain cold.

Edited by Agozer

You mean that big-ass monolith? You can really kill that "head-on-a- stick" unless you cheat and clip through the boss.

flocking 2x Mancubus + Hell Knight combo owned my sorry ass in Doom 3. Seriously, taking almost all your weapons at the start of the Hell level and pitting you against those guys is just plain cold.

Yes, I do mean that. I don't want to cheat, so i have to go through the painful steps of going up the platform while shooting rockets, hoping that one of the rockets will go through the tiny opening to frag the boss :naughty: It is really tough when you have to fight through the never ending monsters spawned by the boss. Very memorable. :D

You mean that big-ass monolith? You can really kill that "head-on-a- stick" unless you cheat and clip through the boss.

Yes, I do mean that. I don't want to cheat, so i have to go through the painful steps of going up the platform while shooting rockets, hoping that one of the rockets will go through the tiny opening to frag the boss :naughty: It is really tough when you have to fight through the never ending monsters spawned by the boss. Very memorable. :D

I agree with you there. I think that I've probably never beat that boss the "right" way. God damn it's aggravating to time that rocket just right... + you have to dodge all the crap that flies around while you're at it.

- Going straight to the PvP crossroads in UO to be prompty killed and have my corpse looted after making 5K gold.

I feel your pain.

In a similar situation, I got chased then killed by a Crystal Elemental in UO that happened to spawn right in my face. I then ran to the city to get revived then ran back and forgot where my body was all while a friend of mine was helping me look for a house. The suckiest part was that that character had the gold I needed for that house.