What would you like 2 see invented next?

Aoshi

I want something to be discovered that proves christianity so wrong that not even the pope would believe in it.

Small, portable, monsters that you can use to battle other portable monsters. They could be called Portamon!

Edited by LordKanti

i wanna c fusion or w/e u call it, like a human with animal parts

and time traveling but we can only watch and not change anything cuz tat'll be wrong

I want something to be discovered that proves christianity so wrong that not even the pope would believe in it.

Small, portable, monsters that you can use to battle other portable monsters.  They could be called Portamon!

and with that id like something to prove that the theory evolution is wrong...ooh wait they did since it dosnt work with The First Law of Thermodynamics BONG!

also id like something to stop morning wood :banghead:

and with that id like something to prove that the theory evolution is wrong...ooh wait they did since it dosnt work with The First Law of Thermodynamics BONG!

Hahahahahaha! Ok first of all, creationists try to debunk evolution with the use of the SECOND Law of Thermodynamics, not the first one. And they're unsucessful at that too. BONG!

But we've had an enormous evolution thread already, let's leave each other to our own beliefs to avoid a war.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

see through clothes x-ray glasses muahahaha :naughty:

EDIT:

i totally missed that...

also id like something to stop morning wood  :lol:

Yeah, a cure like that would rule on so many levels... seriously. :blink:

so true man...so i guess forget the glasses then haha :lol:

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE