SVC:Chaos Windows Icons

Daeval

A short-session (9 week) class just ended for me and to celebrate my newfound free time I wasted a bunch of it creating a set of Icons from SVC:Chaos. Some characters came out better than others. More info and downloads can be found at my geos**ties space, which also recieved a half-hour facelift, here:

http://www.geocities.com/daeval_sx8/index.html

SVCIconsLarge.jpg

Comments welcome.

Next on my list, fixing that dang fuzzy avatar. Blast you 1emu for revealing that flaw not a week after I'd deleted the source file. :afro:

Edited by Daeval

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr. Karate was one of the ones I was happiest with, while Earthquake or Balrog were probably my least favorite. I tried to at least get the things that were iconic to the character, when the pose meant I couldn't get a clear shot. Stuff like Shin Akuma's kanji or bits of familiar colored gi.

And L.S.D., is there any particular gif you'd like?

yo daeval, can i get an animated gif of M.Bison's Exceed Final Psycho Crusher? that would rock.

Thanks in advance

hey, u offered, here's your first reply :P

yo daeval, can i get an animated gif of M.Bison's Exceed Final Psycho Crusher?  that would rock.

Thanks in advance

hey, u offered, here's your first reply :P

Did you have any idea how hard this would be when you suggested it?! Hehehe.. As a fellow Bison fan, I'm working on it. It's tough because of the really fast start up, but I think I've almost got all the frames.

Thanks for the comments all! :lol:

Edited by Daeval

A short-session (9 week) class just ended for me and to celebrate my newfound free time I wasted a bunch of it creating a set of Icons from SVC:Chaos.  Some characters came out better than others.  More info and downloads can be found at my geos**ties space, which also recieved a half-hour facelift, here:

http://www.geocities.com/daeval_sx8/index.html

Comments welcome.

Next on my list, fixing that dang fuzzy avatar.  Blast you 1emu for revealing that flaw not a week after I'd deleted the source file.  :D

Thanks for the share. :P