SVC:Chaos Windows Icons

Daeval

No prob, enjoy! :P

As for Bison's Exceed move.. It's going to look exceedingly stupid if I try to do the entire thing from start to finish, mainly because there's no good way to loop it. I could do him flying in place, or flying accross a gif, but even that's going to look goofy. So, for now, this project is on pause.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No prob, enjoy! :naughty:

As for Bison's Exceed move..  It's going to look exceedingly stupid if I try to do the entire thing from start to finish, mainly because there's no good way to loop it.  I could do him flying in place, or flying accross a gif, but even that's going to look goofy.  So, for now, this project is on pause.

I still think you can do it. Use SFA3 sprite.

1. Standing Bison.

2. Slowly moving to the side, disappearing.

3. Mega Psycho Crusher.

4. Reappearing, standing.

5. Repeat.

You should know what I mean :blink:

No prob, enjoy! :blink:

As for Bison's Exceed move..  It's going to look exceedingly stupid if I try to do the entire thing from start to finish, mainly because there's no good way to loop it.  I could do him flying in place, or flying accross a gif, but even that's going to look goofy.  So, for now, this project is on pause.

1. Standing Bison.

3. Mega Psycho Crusher.

5. Repeat.

You should know what I mean :lol:

SFA Stay-Puff Marshmallow Bison is an insult to the character. :naughty::lol:

The Chaos sprite is nice but that particular move just loses its granduer when ripped out of context. The amount of work wouldn't be worth it, IMO. Now if I had a way to rip the CvS2 Level 3 Psycho Crusher, that would be something different...

No prob, enjoy! :clapping:

1. Standing Bison.

3. Mega Psycho Crusher.

5. Repeat.

You should know what I mean :punk:

SFA Stay-Puff Marshmallow Bison is an insult to the character. :devilboy:;)

The Chaos sprite is nice but that particular move just loses its granduer when ripped out of context. The amount of work wouldn't be worth it, IMO. Now if I had a way to rip the CvS2 Level 3 Psycho Crusher, that would be something different...

Well, we do have Chankast, don't we? :lol:

but hey, since you want to do something on SVC, can you do

GIF of Demitri changing all the characters into the female Super

moves for every characters? :P

No prob, enjoy! :clapping:

1. Standing Bison.

3. Mega Psycho Crusher.

5. Repeat.

You should know what I mean :punk:

SFA Stay-Puff Marshmallow Bison is an insult to the character. :devilboy:;)

Well, we do have Chankast, don't we? :lol:

but hey, since you want to do something on SVC, can you do

GIF of Demitri changing all the characters into the female Super

moves for every characters? :P

Well I don't have chankast or the rom, and I've got in on PS2, so we're back in the "too much work for a sprite rip" category. However, I'm way ahead of you on the Midnight Bliss thing. I didn't bother capping the entire sequence for every character, but I got transparent shots of everyone (including bosses) in their transformed states. I figure that's the interesting part anyway. I'll post 'em later.

Daeval Posted Oct 23 2004, 05:05 AM

No prob, enjoy!

As for Bison's Exceed move.. It's going to look exceedingly stupid if I try to do the entire thing from start to finish, mainly because there's no good way to loop it. I could do him flying in place, or flying accross a gif, but even that's going to look goofy. So, for now, this project is on pause.

This is a 'butchered' GIF of the Exceed that took me most of this afternoon. Some of the startup frames are actually from the Bison Warp (his arms uncrossing and crossing) instead of the Final Psycho Crusher. Also the transparency effect was adjusted. I know there are probably artefacts (i didn't tweak it that much) but i got the startup and the exceed background flash. (dimension: 307*244)

Not trying to outdo you daeval, but i'm just showing that it can be done. In fact it wasnt until yesterday that i could use GIF animator to any reasonable degree of success.

edit- the damn thing is too big, so hold for 1 minute while i upload this beyatch to the web.

edit 2- now check it out

bison1.gif

Edited by darkmage479

Finally something I'm also interested in; I really would like to see those female versions.

I've ripped all those but only put a few on my site.

http://www.geocities.com/the_tej/Sprite_Rips.html

EDIT: All except Red Arremer, Shin Akuma, Athena, and Serious Mr. Karate have their Midnight Bliss forms now.

Edited by Skythe

Alright, here's all the Midnight Bliss sprites:

(Modem Users beware: about 350KB)

http://www.geocities.com/daeval_sx8/SVCMB.html

They're all done in high-res with edge-enhancement on in NRx, and I haven't bothered splitting them into individual gifs yet. If you want to do that, go ahead. If the edge-enhancement bothers you, go find 'em elsewhere. These were done just so that people could see what they look like (and for my own amusement).

Edit: Looks like a few colors were lost in the conversion to gif, most notably in ken and terrys' hair. If anyone wants accurately colored psds of any character (in both frames) just let me know.

And Darkmage, no offense taken, and the gif looks nice. I just didn't want to spend "most of an afternoon" working on it.

Edited by Daeval

Alright, here's all the Midnight Bliss sprites:

(Modem Users beware: about 350KB)

http://www.geocities.com/daeval_sx8/SVCMB.html

They're all done in high-res with edge-enhancement on in NRx, and I haven't bothered splitting them into individual gifs yet.  If you want to do that, go ahead.  If the edge-enhancement bothers you, go find 'em elsewhere.  These were done just so that people could see what they look like (and for my own amusement).

Edit: Looks like a few colors were lost in the conversion to gif, most notably in ken and terrys' hair.  If anyone wants accurately colored psds of any character (in both frames) just let me know.

And Darkmage, no offense taken, and the gif looks nice.  I just didn't want to spend "most of an afternoon" working on it.

I was expecting GIF animation :rolleyes: Oh, well :lol:

This is the 1st time I see Athena's transformation :lol::)