SVC:Chaos Windows Icons

Daeval

No prob, enjoy! :rolleyes:

As for Bison's Exceed move..  It's going to look exceedingly stupid if I try to do the entire thing from start to finish, mainly because there's no good way to loop it.  I could do him flying in place, or flying accross a gif, but even that's going to look goofy.  So, for now, this project is on pause.

Great site! :)

Keep up the good work. :lol:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was expecting GIF animation :P Oh, well :)

This is the 1st time I see Athena's transformation :)  :(

I'm lazy as a sprite ripper. :P I just did these for fun really, and it took at least an hour, probably far more, just to get the single-frame caps and crop them and everything. Besides, they all do the exact same thing: Wither to skin and bones and then explode. I didn't want to animate that 36 times, and I can't imagine wanting to watch it 36 times either. The interesting thing to me was what they looked like transformed. Glad you enjoyed them anyway!

Great site!  :lol:

Keep up the good work. :)

Thanks!

That gift horse is gunna bite your nose off if you don't quit it.

And seriously, they were all ripped then carefully cropped and resized three times each for the best look under different icon uses, then turned into XP format icons with alpha layers, etc. There was nothing "difficult" about it per se, and I never claimed there was, but it was undeniably a lot of work and shared out of the kindness of my heart.

Edited by Daeval