What do you like in your hamburger?

Alpha

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to note that the best burgers don't come from any known restuarant too. They come from places you've never heard of (Family run places) or MY KITCHEN!

But...from the places one does know, I have to say Wendy's has the best patties, but Burger King or Harveys is the place to be for stuff to put on your burger.

I feel like throwing up eating a burger from Wendy's. Burger King use to be good, but now they are just horrible. I'd suggest Carl's Jr... I've never been to Harvey's. You can check out the picture below of their Guacomole Bacon Chicken Sandwich. I tried it the other day and it was delicious! (similar to my list..but it does miss some stuff :D ) I also sometimes add onion rings in the burger, if they don't have sautead onions or mushrooms.

guacomoleburger.PNG

I have to note that the best burgers don't come from any known restuarant too. They come from places you've never heard of (Family run places) or MY KITCHEN!

But...from the places one does know, I have to say Wendy's has the best patties, but Burger King or Harveys is the place to be for stuff to put on your burger.

I feel like throwing up eating a burger from Wendy's. Burger kind use to be good, but now they are just horrible. I'd suggest Carl's Jr... I've never been to Harvey's. You can check out the picture below of their Guacomole Bacon Chicken Sandwich. I tried it the other day and it was delicious! I also sometimes add onion rings in the burger, if they don't have sautead onions or mushrooms.

Well you have to remember when I mean what people know, I mean what people also outside of the US know. I've never heard of Carl's Jr. I was talking McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King etc.......I'm from Canada and we don't have several of the places I've seen on TV ads on US channels.

I feel like throwing up eating a burger from Wendy's. Burger kind use to be good, but now they are just horrible. I'd suggest Carl's Jr... I've never been to Harvey's. You can check out the picture below of their Guacomole Bacon Chicken Sandwich. I tried it the other day and it was delicious! I also sometimes add onion rings in the burger, if they don't have sautead onions or mushrooms.

Well you have to remember when I mean what people know, I mean what people also outside of the US know. I've never heard of Carl's Jr. I was talking McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King etc.......I'm from Canada and we don't have several of the places I've seen on TV ads on US channels.

Carl's JR. is good man. The burgers actually taste cooked :D (even though Jack Off in the box says they don't make it till you order it, it still tastes a bit undercooked to me)

Carl's JR. is good man. The burgers actually taste cooked ohmy.gif (even though Jack Off in the box says they don't make it till you order it, it still tastes a bit undercooked to me)

Oh man.. I've only been to Jack in the Box twice and both times I got really sick.

The burgers taste horrible; I think the 2nd time I ended up throwing the burger in the trash.

- Molten swiss cheese and mushroom sauce a la Burger King's (Hungry Jacks for ozzies :D mushroom swiss.

- lots of fresh tomatoes (but no ketchup!)

- 2 large juicy 100% meat patties

- onions

- extra cheese

- extra cheese