Battle Colloseum Character Update

Wizard

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even understand this whole Mr. Karate thing....

Meh, it's not important. There is no need to understand such trivialities. :punk:

Mr. Karate Ryo is much different from Mr. Karate Takuma (!). Both between personality(Yes, he HAS one now) and move set (No FBs at all, this aint WA Ryo, this is Buriki One Ryo) and his intro is from Both WA and B1 (complete with different color GI, he laughs ala Mr.Karate then removes his mask).

Edited by K`dash

What I would really like to know is, what does Mr. karate (whether it's Ryo or Takuma) provided to the storyline? That's the part I don't get.

Dreamatch storylines can be any crap they want it to be. Hell, so are canon storylines at times.

I got money that this is gonna have an offical storyline that we can all laugh about complete with both SNKgrish AND engrish.

who is shin mr. karate and mr.karate and takuma..its all the same person but jsut different personalities?

Shin Mr. Karate & Mr. Karate is Takuma.

When Ryo actually aged in Wild Ambition and Burki One, he became the new Mr. Karate.

And seeing Mr. Karate Ryo in NGBC gives me hope THAT THEY WILL ACTUALLY START AGING CHARCATERS IN KOF.