What happened to Andy

thedonjuan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno why u like the double screw upper it's just a 2 screw uppers g33z... and andy does not suck L.S.D, u just get pwned every TYME when using him...

the way I figure kof2k2 would count k'dash it's not like we're removing a year from history heh...

snkp will obviously do some retroactive changes canon-wise so as to include MOTW; the fact that Rock is most definetly coming in 2k4 backs that up heavily, not counting Tizoc and Gato wo are already in KoF...

my flocked up reasoning:

after 2k terry finds a lil kid, namely Rock... he finds him when he's thought dead after the zero canon strikes south town and a rock hits him... he takes the kid with him and names him Rock bcuz he would not have found him if he wouldn't have been hit by that rock...

2k1 - Rock is 13(my reasoning) and is starts training with terry and even comes with him to see terry in KoF...

2k2 - Rock is 14, he is still training hard and wants to become a great fighter like Terry

2k3 - Rock is 15, has amazing fighting potential but is still not ready to join Terry in KoF

2k4 - Rock is 16 and by now his blood is boiling with lust for fighting and

a chance to prove to himself and Terry how good a fighter he is...

here I think SNKP will introduce the first hints of Rock's lineage, drawing closer to the MOTW story...

does that make sense or what?

does that make sense or what?

No, it doesn't make sense because it doesn't fit into 2k1. Terry met Rock much eariler and Rock is 10 years old in 2k1. A 13 year old would be much taller :\

Andy the greatest.He rocks how could you guys say he sucks.I bet any pro andy would demolish you

Pssh...I'm glad he's out, he's a boring ninja. And I <3 ninjas. He's just a boring one. Ibuki doesn't even have a profile and she's cooler then Andy.

Axl, Andy will never ever pawn me!

I ALWAYS beat him with Choi except for KOF2003, since both of them are not in the game :blink:

Andy is too predictable.

The only good move is the drop-from-the-sky move (Can't remember the name).

Hell, his HSDM is just crap :cheers:

i don't like andy

figures someone like you don't like andy

:blink: