What happened to Andy

thedonjuan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANDY IS MAGNIFICENT! and i can own anyone with him....ANYONE!!!

This seems like a challenge to me :(

If only Kailerra dun have input lag.....

I would have challenge you online

and if accept...and hit you with the VIOLENT HISHOUKEN!!! AHHH!! that move feels good dont it?!

Axl, Andy will never ever pawn me!

I ALWAYS beat him with Choi except for KOF2003, since both of them are not in the game :(

Andy is too predictable.

The only good move is the drop-from-the-sky move (Can't remember the name).

Hell, his HSDM is just crap :(

I said u suck while playing with him not against him!

And of course teh AI sucks, but you'd have a better chance catching aids in a bottle than beating my ANDY!! And that's the aerial ZAN EI KEN!

Axl, Andy will never ever pawn me!

I ALWAYS beat him with Choi except for KOF2003, since both of them are not in the game :(

Andy is too predictable.

The only good move is the drop-from-the-sky move (Can't remember the name).

Hell, his HSDM is just crap :(

I said u suck while playing with him not against him!

And of course teh AI sucks, but you'd have a better chance catching aids in a bottle than beating my ANDY!! And that's the aerial ZAN EI KEN!

And I do mean human-controlled Andy!

I really want to play against you :lol:

Come to Malaysia

Who the hell cares how good or bad he is at winning?! I just love his character and find him too essential to be missing from a "best of SNK" game (which KOF was originally supposed to be).

Removing Andy is as daft as removing Choi, Chang, Ralf, Clark and even Kyo. You just can't do it...but they did.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

Who the hell cares how good or bad he is at winning?! I just love his character and find him too essential to be missing from a "best of SNK" game (which KOF was originally supposed to be).

Removing Andy is as daft as removing Choi, Chang, Ralf, Clark and even Kyo. You just can't do it...but they did.

Did they remove Chang, Ralf, Clark and Kyo? :lol:

Blasphemy!! :(:(

Did they remove Chang, Ralf, Clark and Kyo? :lol:

Blasphemy!! :thumbsu::lol:

No I was just listing essential dudes. They did remove Choi and there was a daft rumour that Ralf and Clark may be missing from 2004 (like how they aren't in CVS games).

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

I like Andy, his ordeals with Mai make me laught every time, plus he's überdestructive in the right hands.

You know they did the nasty mon!