The Official Samurai Shodown V Special Thread!

James

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[What emu do you use ?

I use Winkawaks's SS5 Special loader. 1.46.

The sound in Mame is ok for this game. Please explain more.There is no such thing as a SS5 Special loader it will be same old loader thats been used for kawaks 1.46 for months.

Edited by James

Well, as I said earlier the sound is mostly complete but there are a few sounds that don't play and others that come out real static. The splattering of the heart in Rasetsumaru's OK and Suija's OK doesn't play. Also, the main energy explosion when performing an OK doesn't play. Several of Kusaregedo's voice effects come out real staticy. Explosion in Haohmaru's OK also doesn't play.

Well, as I said earlier the sound is mostly complete but there are a few sounds that don't play and others that come out real static.  The splattering of the heart in Rasetsumaru's OK and Suija's OK doesn't play.  Also, the main energy explosion when performing an OK doesn't play.  Several of Kusaregedo's voice effects come out real staticy.  Explosion in Haohmaru's OK also doesn't play.

I noticed the static in Gedo;s moves, (the throw up move, for one- and a few others) and i didnt know there was a heart squish sound! )most likely because one doesnt play...

and i use MAME

:blink: