hardest games ever?

Some games get much easier just because you are older and better at playing. I could never complete any level in any game in the Commodore 64 era (well, I'm exagerating). But if I go back and play, I can't believe how much easier they are nowadays.

But yeah, loads of games are still rock hard no matter how older you get. The list I wrote down in my last post are games that I thought were hard when I played them and would be just as hard if I replayed them. I thought Crash Bandicoot 2 was very hard when it first came out, but I recently played thru it again and it is far easier than I remembered. That's why I excluded it from my hard games list.

:P:lol:

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, now that say games were harder back then, and when you replay them now, their easier. I remember when Metal Gear Solid came out on PS1, I beat it in about 6 months on normal, then I play it again, I beat it in 18 hours on Normal.

Gitaroo-Man was hard the first time I played it but then my badass mode kicks in everytime I play it now. Same thing for Shinobi (PS2).

Ikaruga is damn hard. I only got to the fourth stage.

Most of the games you people put make me laugh cuz they weren't hard for me at all.

Another game to add to the current ones mentioned is Zombies Ate My Neighbors. I haven't met a person who has beaten that game. I also thought Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4: Turtles in Time was hard as hell.

i beat both those games! the hardest game i can remember on hand for SNES was Maximum Carniage, it took me like a good 4 months to master and beat it finally

one of the hardest game i ever played was ninja gaiden triology for nes.. damn the spider was so freakin hard.. and i was around 9-10 at that time..and so i had no idea on what to do..

also that spider stage freaked me out..+ music..

There was no Ninja Gaiden Trilogy for the NES. SNEs had it. But yeah, those games are hard as hell thanks to respawning enemies and the infamous knockback.

one of the hardest game i ever played was ninja gaiden triology for nes.. damn the spider was so freakin hard.. and i was around 9-10 at that time..and so i had no idea on what to do..

also that spider stage freaked me out..+ music..

There was no Ninja Gaiden Trilogy for the NES. SNEs had it. But yeah, those games are hard as hell thanks to respawning enemies and the infamous knockback.

no

im definitely sure i had it for nes..ninja gaiden triology..im so sure

if u cant believe me..go to gamefaqs.com and search on nes section ( if there is one)..