What do you guys (gals) look like?

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've said this before and i'll say it again. Violence is friking sexy.

I'm not even gay and I think that.

i guess that goes for everyone in here at least me, madi, agozer

It really isn't something that can be denied. Violence is definitely very sexy. I'm secure enough in my sexuality (straight) that I can tell another male when they're sexy.

Yeah, I don't feel the need to say "in a non gay way" since I'm quite comfortable with myself.

And I still fail to see how Fatal looks like a crack addict...maybe stoned but not a crack head. His face isn't thin enough.

Wait..is this the one who has relationship problems with her husband and has the 2 children?

my thoughts exactly. anyways I always laugh when I see those pics with the airbrushed backgrounds. it is so ghetto. it always reminds me of chicks with nicknames like "sadgirl" and "flaca"

If I'm not mistaken JAMMA is a standard of sorts on how to hook up different peripherials to an arcade cab. Feel free to correct me James.

Jamma is sort of a universal connection for the Jamma game baord So arcade vendors could easy change the boards without the need to buy another whole machine.

wow the cab, is great, i mean a rotating screen, anyway where were u looking at in that picture ???

Some girl with big boobs :o

Edited by James

And I still fail to see how Fatal looks like a crack addict...maybe stoned but not a crack head. His face isn't thin enough.

His eyes, HIS EYES.

On the other hand you can guess he looks like a heroin addict.

74-PB260337.jpg

I finally got the guts, yes i look ugly as hell in this pic, but it's all i have right now. Anyways photoshop away.

It looks like you had a long night behind you. :o Nice pic.

Told ya he was a crack addict

ROFL, you're heartless.

hhehehehe funny, i mean i have a pic when i looked very similar, althupugh in my case i had just waoke up and everyone asked me the same they ask you, anyway isn't the woman of your life a little big and old for you? just curious about if you are talking seriously, anyway i like em bigger and older, the big is realted to breasts in my case :D