Omg Finally...

I bought FF7 for psx on ebay about two years and I havent finished the game yet...since disk3 was heavily scratched and I've tried everything to fix it, game doctor thingy, baby wipes, car polish, turtle wax...everything....but today I did something I havent tried b4...a good ol spit shine...i pop it inside da psx and it worked!!! finally I can finish FF7!!! :(:lol: anyone have any unusual cleaning methods?

Edited by Xx1LLMAT1CxX

I bought FF7 for psx on ebay about two years and I havent finished the game yet...since disk3 was heavily scratched and I've tried everything to fix it, game doctor thingy, baby wipes, car polish, turtle wax...everything....but today I did something I havent tried b4...a good ol spit shine...i poop it inside da psx and it worked!!! finally I can finish FF7!!!      :(  :lol: anyone have any unusual cleaning methods?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

spit shine :lol::lol::lol:

I bought FF7 for psx on ebay about two years and I havent finished the game yet...since disk3 was heavily scratched and I've tried everything to fix it, game doctor thingy, baby wipes, car polish, turtle wax...everything....but today I did something I havent tried b4...a good ol spit shine...i pop it inside da psx and it worked!!! finally I can finish FF7!!!      :(  :lol: anyone have any unusual cleaning methods?

Bathe with the CD.

I bought FF7 for psx on ebay about two years and I havent finished the game yet...since disk3 was heavily scratched and I've tried everything to fix it, game doctor thingy, baby wipes, car polish, turtle wax...everything....but today I did something I havent tried b4...a good ol spit shine...i poop it inside da psx and it worked!!! finally I can finish FF7!!!    :(  :lol: anyone have any unusual cleaning methods?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

spit shine :lol::lol::lol:

That doesn't work at all i might add!

Not for CDs, but a friend of a friend (we all worked at different stores for a video game retail chain) introduced me to the most effective voodoo I've ever seen for cartridge games:

You know how you blow in 'em, right? Everybody does that, and sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. Well, when it doesn't, put the game under your shirt (assuming a standard t-shirt or retail-tool polo) and pull it tight around the "open" end of the game, so that your shirt forms a kind of "filter" between your mouth and the inside of the game. Then, blow into that as you normally would. I swear to all that is holy that this has never failed me, even when dealing with ancient, kid-owned NES carts.

Not for CDs, but a friend of a friend (we all worked at different stores for a video game retail chain) introduced me to the most effective voodoo I've ever seen for cartridge games:

You know how you blow in 'em, right?  Everybody does that, and sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.  Well, when it doesn't, put the game under your shirt (assuming a standard t-shirt or retail-tool polo) and pull it tight around the "open" end of the game, so that your shirt forms a kind of "filter" between your mouth and the inside of the game.  Then,  blow into that as you normally would.  I swear to all that is holy that this has never failed me, even when dealing with ancient, kid-owned NES carts.

Hmm Me And My Friend Use To Do That With Our Nes Games :)

And Spit Shines Really Work, Most Of The Times, And So Does Toothpaste.

And Is It Strange That I've Never Played Final Fant?