Vote for Kerry

-VIOLENCE-

I'm so tempted to believe all these pictures and Bushisms are fake...I can't believe we'd actually elect someone like this!

You didn't remember? Bush (with the help of his daddy) stole the last election illegaly, and he's going to try his damndest to steal this one.

http://www.larryflynt.com/notebook.php?id=27

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so tempted to believe all these pictures and Bushisms are fake...I can't believe we'd actually elect someone like this!

You didn't remember? Bush (with the help of his daddy) stole the last election illegaly, and he's going to try his damndest to steal this one.

No... Bush won because he had more Electoral College votes. Al Gore just won the popular vote which in America means jack-crap.

No... Bush won because he had more Electoral College votes. Al Gore just won the popular vote which in America means jack-crap.

No, Bush won because a program manager at FOX news called Bush the winner of the election even though the true number was far too close to call. Then, the rest of the networks just fell suit. Plus, thousands of black voters were denied the right to vote, at least in Florida, where out of the 13% of the black population, over 50% were on the exclusion roll. PLUS, thousands of postal votes were miscounted - for instance, votes where both main candidates were voted for were counted as being votes only for Bush, plus postal votes which came in later than the due date were counted but ONLY if they were votes for bush, etc... etc... etc...

And now with the new paperless-voting system it will be far easier to rig the election, plus (at least in the election discussed in the article) postal votes were recieved with the person's preference (Ie who they voted for) on the OUTSIDE of the envelope, which, if this technique is used in the federal election, will make it even EASIER to rig the election.

So much for democracy.

No, Bush won because a program manager at FOX news called Bush the winner of the election even though the true number was far too close to call. Then, the rest of the networks just fell suit. Plus, thousands of black voters were denied the right to vote, at least in Florida, where out of the 13% of the black population, over 50% were on the exclusion roll. PLUS, thousands of postal votes were miscounted - for instance, votes where both main candidates were voted for were counted as being votes only for Bush, plus postal votes which came in later than the due date were counted but ONLY if they were votes for bush, etc... etc... etc...

And now with the new paperless-voting system it will be far easier to rig the election, plus (at least in the election discussed in the article) postal votes were recieved with the person's preference (Ie who they voted for) on the OUTSIDE of the envelope, which, if this technique is used in the federal election, will make it even EASIER to rig the election.

So much for democracy.

You must have read Michael Moore's books :clapping:

So much for democracy.

You must have read Michael Moore's books :clapping:

Yup. And other things.

You know a lot about American politics for being from Australia.

I know alot about Australian politics too. Besides, political theorists in this country are saying that the US election is more important for the future of Australia, both economically and otherwise, than the upcoming Australian election. I personally think that if Bush and our right wing government wins office again, both countries will go completely down the toilet.

As an extreme example, read this - this terrified me; http://www.larryflynt.com/notebook.php?id=38

I was against that until I started reading about orbiting lasers. Bush it is!

Okay, no, orbiting lasers would not make me vote for Bush. But they're really tempting. I only hope a future president both wants to militarize space, AND speaks English.

I was against that until I started reading about orbiting lasers.  Bush it is!

Okay, no, orbiting lasers would not make me vote for Bush.  But they're really tempting.  I only hope a future president both wants to militarize space, AND speaks English.

You watch too much Star Wars :clapping:

I was against that until I started reading about orbiting lasers.  Bush it is!

Okay, no, orbiting lasers would not make me vote for Bush.  But they're really tempting.  I only hope a future president both wants to militarize space, AND speaks English.

You watch too much Star Wars :clapping:

You're not the first person to say that... :(

Truthfully though, I don't watch it much at all.

You know a lot about American politics for being from Australia.

I know alot about Australian politics too. Besides, political theorists in this country are saying that the US election is more important for the future of Australia, both economically and otherwise, than the upcoming Australian election. I personally think that if Bush and our right wing government wins office again, both countries will go completely down the toilet.

As an extreme example, read this - this terrified me; http://www.larryflynt.com/notebook.php?id=38

It's pretty safe to say that in any country in the world, the american election will have more impact on the future of that country than the national election. So anyone even mildly interested in politics just can't ignore the american politics.

Touch-screen voting machines? Without a paper confirmation and without federal control? With closed source software that the companies making the machines don't have to reveal to the government? FOR REAL? I mean, is that even legal or constitutional? We all know here how easy it is to cheat with computers. Not to speak about bugs and electricity shortages.

In this article they're speaking about previous frauds using electronic voting machines and the lack of media coverage about it. This is downright SCARY.

This is so big I'd like to have a confirmation of it.