Why is there no last blade 3?

Aoshi

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with K'Dash on this argument here.

People say it's "made by" SNK cuz they published it, just like what EA did with C &C series.

You know, LB and C&C have gone a similar route in my opinion.

And with most of the original members having left Yuki, I wouldn't expect much more than what SSV is now, and I am glad they made up with SSVS.

I think it's good thing, that playmore doesn't make LB3, after I saw SSV.

Well, they wouldn't have made it anyhow because LB series failed to gather a great attention like SS series in Japan other than the minority.

Yuki is tight on budget and manpower, and they cannot afford to make a inefficient investment again.

SS series still presses the KOF series in its sheer "being played" factor in Japan.

The Phantom,Aug 28 2004, 06:01 PM]

Well, they wouldn't have made it anyhow because LB series failed to gather a great attention like SS series in Japan other than the minority.

Yuki is tight on budget and manpower, and they cannot afford to make a inefficient investment again.

SS series still presses the KOF series in its sheer "being played" factor in Japan.

Those japanese are stupid, can't even recognise a good game :blink:

Those japanese are stupid, can't even recognise a good game :blink:

Even though most of their games are for their market and just mindlessly translated to the masses of [insert country here]

And how can Zantetsu be Rayden?!?

The look dammit, THE LOOK!!

Looks of the same outfit, I mean. :D

I wonder he is involve himself in Fatal Fury series. I believe he is the same guy, right? Or not? :punk::D

While you said LB is made by Yuki, how come Yuki didn't make other games for another consoles previously? You don't mean that SNK OWNS Yuki that time.

:D

Feels like those japanese had lost their tastes on Last Blade after Samurai Shodown. Strange people if you said that is true. B)

Edited by montpics

Those japanese are stupid, can't even recognise a good game ;)

Even though most of their games are for their market and just mindlessly translated to the masses of [insert country here]

Good one there K'Dash ;)

I'll have to put that in my book...