did snk lose its lisence?

did they think the series did not sell?

man any one can enlighten me

and who else agrees with me.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were two very good games...perhaps they should be just left alone, as is, in their splendour? Why make sequels to them if they are so good?

(Apart from being greedy and cashing in on the Last Blade name/franchise.)

The audio and visual designs in the game were great. But gameplay was, oh so scrubby. They should revamp the gameplay style into a KOF style of Samsho style and all would be fine.

Hahaha. You make me laugh. Last Blade!!! Scrubby. I can tell you now, scrubs won't win in this game. Gameplay was near perfect imo.

The samurai shodown series is like mortal kombat, all gore/graphics with no substance. Definately my favourite game along with Garou on the Neogeo.

The audio and visual designs in the game were great. But gameplay was, oh so scrubby. They should revamp the gameplay style into a KOF style of Samsho style and all would be fine.

Hahaha. You make me laugh. Last Blade!!! Scrubby. I can tell you now, scrubs won't win in this game. Gameplay was near perfect imo.

The samurai shodown series is like mortal kombat, all gore/graphics with no substance. Definately my favourite game along with Garou on the Neogeo.

Actually, the system it self is at fault. Apparently you haven't notice the sheer cheapness of certain characters when using Speed/Power or the ever so great EX classes.

Actually, the system it self is at fault. Apparently you haven't notice the sheer cheapness of certain characters when using Speed/Power or the ever so great EX classes.

But it is still giid enough game of its own.

The atmosphere of the game is uncomparable.

2nd to none

I bet u have never played competitively before. Samsho all gore no substance? 3 and 4, maybe. But the other games in the series (esp 2) are definitely top notch, competitive games. There are tourneys for samsho2 still being held this very day.

Don't even compare SS with trash like MK. They're not even in the same league.

LB is a fun game, I'll give it that. But the gameplay system is pretty broken (infinite supers when life bar flashing etc) and scrubby (dial/spaz combos).