Which dashboard is the best?

someboddy

I switched to using xbmc as a dash a while back and will never go back to using those other annoying dashes.

I would use xbmc as a dash, but the auto time thing is the only reason i dont use it. Unlike other dashes which auto set the time if its invalid, xbmc doesnt do this, which wreaks havoc on some neo geo roms.

unles im missing something with xbmc. i will be glad to switch back.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would use xbmc as a dash, but the auto time thing is the only reason i dont use it. Unlike other dashes which auto set the time if its invalid, xbmc doesnt do this, which wreaks havoc on some neo geo roms.

hmm i never had time problems with it. I believe it connects to a time server just like the rest.

Edited by Bluestinger X

hmm i never had time problems with it. I believe it connects to a time server just like the rest.

Yup. i know about the timeserver, but if it isnt connected to the internet, it doesnt sync the time. Unleash x just assigns a time to the xbox so its not saying something like 12-9-4532. U usually dont have my xbmc connected noline to sync the time.