Refreshing...non

Diso

Hell Fisherman's Friends aren't even long-lasting, they are damn near permanent  :blink:

Oh, and if u like to keep ur voicebox intact they should be avoided.

Those Fisherman's Friend commercials are pretty badass occasionally.

lol that reminds me.........i wasnt getting enuff refreshment outta a mint gum so i chunked the whole pack into my mouth , every single stick , lol freshness , then i got thirsty..........bad idea super ice cold water :blink:

lol that reminds me.........i wasnt getting enuff refreshment outta a mint gum so i chunked the whole pack into my mouth , every single stick , lol freshness , then i got thirsty..........bad idea super ice cold water  :blink:

I hate that...like after you've been chewing gum forever, and you go get a drink, it rips through your throat like a sandwhich made out of scissors.

lol that reminds me.........i wasnt getting enuff refreshment outta a mint gum so i chunked the whole pack into my mouth , every single stick , lol freshness , then i got thirsty..........bad idea super ice cold water  :D

lol my friend shoved a whole pack of those mint flavored "tape" thingies that melt in your mouth. He was shedding tears for about 5 minutes.

Mentos are good. And those Lifesavers are also very good. The thing I don't like about Tic Tacs is that noise they make when they are in your pocket.

But you need to hand them out to all those sidelurs out there! ;):D

Mentos are good. And those Lifesavers are also very good. The thing I don't like about Tic Tacs is that noise they make when they are in your pocket.

But you need to hand them out to all those sidelurs out there! ;):D

Exactly! Muahahaha. (Note: It's a Seinfeld reference)

Those Pocket strips are really really strong but are very effective.

Ya I Also Eat Them Like Candy, Espesally The Mentos I use To eat At Leaste 2 Rolls A Day Till My Mom Started To Yell At Me, The Altoids Are Good Too, Original And The Ones That Com In The Green Containers. Tic-tacs Are Annoying, Taste Sweet And Doesn't help Your Breath One bit But They Taste Great! And Water Is Nothing, For The Soda Lover It's Worste, You Guys Know Why...©

Exactly! Muahahaha. (Note: It's a Seinfeld reference)

And Didn't Goerge Drop A Jr. Mint Into A Guy When The Guy Was Having Surgery? EWWW Jr. Mints...©

Thats it I'm Gonna Copyright My "...©"