Manhunt ban?

Should violent games like this be banned?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Did you mean, "Videogames don't influence people. If they did we'd all be sitting in the dark munching pills and listening to competetive music."

Famous quote, by...someone or other.

That's...

If video games influenced people, we'd all be running around neon-lit rooms munching pills and listening to techno music...? I'll look it up.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's officially "If video games influenced people, we'd all be running around in a black room muching yellow dots."

Edited by Agozer

That's what Hitler and the Nazis also wanted.  :blink:

I thought it was less Jews.

Nope. It was everyone that wasn't up to the Nazi standard. Jews, Catholics, gypsies, black people, retards, and many more.

I wonder if all this attention about violent games will have any reprecussions for Doom III. It might be caught up in all this news...

both of em did, I mean whats the point ? seriously.. this could happen to GTA: San Andreas for all I care, I heard that game is pack load of more violence than any game exsist.

Manhunt was at least innovated to include the use of the mircophone. I mean that was the only thing i liked about Manhunt. Was the microphone feature, gives it a certain realism.