Manhunt ban?

Should violent games like this be banned?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the list that taratata linked to and wondered to myself if any of the "last executions" were of famous executions. Some of them were around wars and suchlike, which got me thinking war criminals, but it's more probably because authority changed hands, etc.

Nevermind, I've been up WAY too long. :thumbsu:

Stupid people can take serious every game. Some day, someone will walk in the street and eat coins while escaping people dressed like ghosts (It will happen on Hallewin)

That is by far the greatest idea. EVER.

Did you mean, "Videogames don't influence people. If they did we'd all be sitting in the dark munching pills and listening to competetive music."

Famous quote, by...someone or other.

Your a fricken retard with mental problems if a game can control you like that, i hope you get locked up. Your giving games a bad name because of your mental disabilities.

the person in question got a life sentence, which here in britain means, not life, plus he's 17 which means he'll prolly get out in about 10!